Chapter 42

TW: Could potentially be triggering to survivors of sexual assault

Both Lucia and Domminc jumped when she heard Auroras door slam and loud footsteps storming down the corridor.

The two girls looked at each other in supprise cranking their necks from the sofa to get a better look at the hallway to see a tall brunette man storming away angrily.

"Oh.. hello Tom" Domminc said as he passed he didnt even glance at the girls, they didnt dare to speak up they could nearly feel the wave of frustration wash over them, his jaw clenched his eyes like to balls of raging fire, as he slammed the front door violently behind him.

Lucia stood up peering down the hallway as the small chandelier swung from the sheer force of the door slam.

"Bloody hell, what's gotten him all riled up" She asked. Domminc shrugged as Lucia collapsed back in the sofa.

"Another arguement probably" Domminc sighed going back to the embroidery sitting on her lap.

Lucia hummed in response her eyes still in the hallway. "Hope they didnt fuck in your bed"

just then another set of footsteps came down the hallway and Aurora appeared looking equally as angry.

She stopped in the doorway and let out an annoyed huff as she stared at the door. She turned on her heel to go back and met Lucia's eye with a small supprised face.

"Did he leave?" She asked. Domminc hummed as a yes. "Quite dramatically" Lucia added. "What happened?" Domminc asked looking up from her stitching.

Aurora sighed pinching the bridge of her nose. "Just Tom being a dick again" Aurora murmured.

"Why was he here anyways?" Lucia asked "he said he took me home from the club last night, I woke up to him on the sofa. I must have asked him to stay or something" Aurora grumbled running her hands through her hair.

"You guys didnt..." Lucia trailed off giving her a suspicious glance. Auroras eyes widened slightly "what! oh god no" Aurora ushered.

Lucia nodded and went back to her book. "Oh Aurora" Domminc said standing up and setting her stuff down on the sofa. She stood up and walked over to the table beside the window.

She picked up a small light blue envelope with a golden stamp and handed it to her. "This came for you" she said as Aurora studied the envelope.

She ripped it open and took out the page her eyes scanning over the writing. Domminc and Lucia waited in silence for a moment.

"What does it say?" Lucia asked curiously. "Its an invitation to some sort of Dinner with Mr and Mrs Leech" Aurora answered with a slight groan.

"Oh...." Domminc trailed off "your gonna have to..go with" "Tom" Aurora groaned again interrupting Lucia. "Do you know if anyone else is going?" She asked anxiously but was disappointed when Lucia shook her head.

"When's it for?" Domminc asked peering at the note. Auroras eyes scanned over the date  and bit her tongue not to curse.

"Tonight"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora sat on her bed grinding her teeth inside her mouth. Her eyes had been set on the black spotted dress beside her.

She sighed loudly as she picked it up in her hands sliding the soft chiffon fabric through her fingers, running through them like water.

She dropped the dress again and went to get ready, washing in the shower, curling her hair, fixing on makeup you know the usual.