Chapter 31

"Remind me why where packing again?" Aurora asked as she sne the floating line of clothes into her charmed suitcase with a flick of  her wand.

Tom closed his own suitcase and pulled it up into the bed. "I have to go to Albiana for a few weeks, apparently the Ministry have traced a certain deadly cursed object that could potentially explode and cause a rapid forest fire wiping out the only species of dragon, goldentips that scales have healing tendencies." Tom explained.

He had thought up the lie last night as he stared up at the strange design his fiance had created that for some reason make the corners of his mouth twitch.

it had took him a while to perfect it but it should be believable enough if he played the right cards and was careful.

"Sense when do you care about dragons?" Aurora asked suspiciously. "I dont, I'm simply doing my job" Tom said.

Aurora sighed as if annoyed she hadnt caught him out on one of his scheming plans as Tom abandoned his suitcase coming over to her, she closed her own.

"And why may I ask am I coming" she questioned. Tom hummed.

He came up behind her, his arms sliding around her waist, his chest pressed to her back as his breath ghosted along the curve of her neck.

Aurora shivered a little.

"I'd be gone for atleast 3 weeks" he murmured, his lips left soft kisses up the column of the side of her neck till they reached her ear.

"I'd miss you too much" he smirked pressing a kiss on the edge of her ear.

Aurora snorted amused. She turned round in his grip.

"Your sarcasm never ceases to amuse me" she smiled letting her arms rest on the tops of his shoulders, tugging playfully at the hair on the back of his neck.

"I'm offended youd think I'd joke about such a serious matter" Tom said fake sensitivity dripping from his voice.

"You know your make a decent Actor Tom. Now are you going to tell me the real reason in coming?" Tom half sighed half chuckled, his head falling to her shoudler, his words muffled from the side of her neck.

"You'd going snooping in places your not wanted" he murmured the vibrations travelling up the capillaries of her neck.

"I have no idea what you mean" Aurora smirked, Tom's lips tracing against her skin as she looped her fingers through his soft curls.

"Mmh, you like to play detective far to often for my liking" Tom mumbled.

"Its better if I keep an eye on you" he put simply before straightening back up.

Aurora quirked a brow "you make me sound like a bratty five year old" she huffed. "You act like one" Tom laughed pulling at one of her curls playfully.

Aurora scoffed and stepped away from him to clear up the rest of the loose clothes lying around sorting them into bags.

"Did... Lucius... tell you Narcissa is pregnant" Aurora said. Tom laughed lightly.

"Finding it hard to even say his name now?" He teased. "I find it hard to even be in the same room as him" Aurora mumbled.

Tom chuckled "no, I wasn't are she was pregnant. How far long is she?" He asked absent mindly. "Nearly 7 months, she's been hiding it with a glamour charm." She said closing the wardrobe doors.

Tom was sitting in the bed, she laughed when his face screwed up ever so slightly. "What's wrong?" She giggled.

"I just hope the baby isnt as whiny as Lucius can be at times. You know last year he through a fit becuase the man he hires to look after his ludicrous peacocks accidentally fed them non vegan food?" Tom grumbled.