Chapter 67

Aurora had barely slept the last few days.

It was like her mind was on vibrate from Regulus's heavy request. He wanted her to help kill Tom.

Kill him.

I mean of course she wanted rid of him, she wanted out of this mess of a marriage this roller coaster of a relationship. But did she?

Could she?

Could she really abandon Tom after all they'd been through. Could she betray him in the highest way a person could be betrayed.

Could she be involved in his murder.

If it was her on her own Aurora probably would have denied him in an instant.

But now... now she had a child. She had a child with no income no job no home. Without Tom she was... lost really.

And sure she'd always been strong and knew how to get back up on her feet she'd done it many of times. But still her mind made up excuses to keep Tom around.

If it wasn't for his company it was his money. Right?

Aurora tried so hard to freeze over her heart like an ice cube make it cold to the touch. But one thought of the old Tom lighted a flame of hope in her that thawed a whole through the ice.

Why must she always love the people she didnt want to?

Now that Tom had worked himself back into her brain once again she couldn't seem to get him out.

It had been a month since he was sent away and slowly the deatheaters had began to give up on torturing Aurora for information, it wasn't like they could touch her. Tom would quite literally tear them limb from limb, stick their heads on spikes and hang them in the drawing room as a chic new decoration.

She had Regulus secretly help her put wards up around the house that stopped anyone with a dark mark from entering.

But that meant Regulus couldnt enter either. And that was slowly infuriating Aurora.

Regulus had always been her rock and she needed him right now. The pregnancy was getting worse, worse than it ever had before.

Her head her back and her legs seem to constantly hurt, everything but jam covered scones made her vomit to the point she feared she was becoming under weight not to mention the ovbious overwhelming dump of stress she was carrying round like a sack of potatoes.

It did not help that every night Lucius would come round and throw rocks at the windows demanding she tell them where Tom was.

He even broke the downstairs dining room window when he got extra angry and through a plant pot at it.

Aurora was stressed, angry and extremely lonely.

Well atleast she had the baby. She still didnt know what to call him. That was a nice busy thought that got her through some nights without having a panic attack locked in the bathroom with her hand clamped over her mouth to silence her wretched sobs.

She even installed a bar on the wall so she could hold in and not collapse to the ground when she shook so violently her legs could no longer hold her on their own.

Everything was getting to overwhelming and she finally gave in to what the dark side mind had been urging her to do for the last week.

So now she was at the door with her heaviest black coat on a black umbrella in hand an large sunglasses balanced in her nose in Hope's in could some disguise her from paparazzi.

She hesitantly gazed out the doors window scanning for any intruders primarily ones marked with snakes on there arms but to her relief found nothing.