Chapter 34

TW: COULD POTENTIALLY BE TRIGGERING TO THE BRAVE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Now it was Auroras turn to refuse to let Tom out of the tent.

He was on bed rest for 2 miserable weeks though he did get up and walk around sometimes.

he'd stopped bleeding and his scars where healing well, replacing the angry red tears in his skin to soft white lines carved into his chest.

He wasnt to move too much incase the internal damage that was still healing would break and the healing ritual would have to be restarted.

Despite his constant whining about how she was basically imprisoning him, Tom didn't put up much of a fight to let her heal him.

She always remembered Tom to be strange about people helping him, many times if he'd cut himself or got into another fight over something Aurora classed as dumb he would rather kill himself than except anyones help, even hers.

But not he was passive about it, he said no and told her to go away but he'd shut up when she told him to and began healing him again.

Strange behaviour for Tom.

The night after he was attacked he was sitting in the bed staring blankly at the tents wall as she tried to gently drip the droplets of essence of dittany into the healing wounds.

The silence was thick, Tom had just tried to argue he could do it hismelf before Aurora told him to shut the fuck up and she was too tired for his fragile masculinity bullshit.

"Your going home tomorrow" Tom murmured.

"Do you mean we're going home?" She asked continuing to spead the dittany.

"No" Tom said, "your going home tomorrow". Aurora looked up at him her eyebrows furrowed.

"No I'm not, I'm not leaving you here when you can barely walk are you crazy?" She snapped

"you are going home tomorrow, its not up for debate" he commanded.

Aurora looked at him anger obvious in her features she straightened up. "Really? And how do you suppose Your going to force me home when you can't even stand without your guts spilling out of you" she spat crossing her arms across herself.

"I will contact Regulus to come and take you back" Tom replied his voice cold and harsh like his words where already set in stone.

Auroras eyes flashed with anger "I'm not leaving you to rot out here on your own" she hissed. Tom's eyes clicked onto hers.

"yes. You. Are" he said slowly.

Aurora leaned down to his face baring her teeth slightly

"No. I'm. Not" she growled.

"Its not up for debate Aurora" Tom spat.

"No, it's not. I'm not leaving" she shrugged standing back up straight as she tried to turn round to grab the dittany again.

" I said, your leaving" Tom glowered sitting up straighter as he glared at her. Aurora sighed angrily.

"Why? Why do you want me gone so badly? Is it that horrific for you for someone else to see you in pain? Would you rather die than be reliant on someone? Is that it?" She demanded.

"No Aurora. Look what happened to me! I nearly got killed what the hell do you think is going to happen to you? And now that I'm... injured. I can't... theres nothing to... protect you" Tom argued.

Auroras hard gaze softened ever so slightly he eyes turning from hard sharp emerald to the soft warm green water of a lagoon.

Before the water froze again to an icy wall.