Chapter 60

They where sitting in their designated hogwarts Express compartment. No one dared to sit there and it was common knowledge from 1st years to 7th years that marauders territory was marauders territory and no one else was allowed to set foot in it.

Well no one but Rory, Mary, Marlene, Lily, or occasionally Dorcas is Marlene argued hard enough with Peter to move his choclate to the floor.

But as Sirius like to say they didnt really count as non marauders they where the "marauderettes" he quoted which had both Mary and Aurora making crude gagging noises at the horrendous nickname.

So there they sat, all 9 of them squashed into the 6 seater compartment to the point james kept flirtatiously hinting at Lily she could sit on his knee.

It was cramped and too hot and Aurora couldn't even move her elbows being crushed by Sirius's arm around her causing her to choke on the boys overpowering cologne he basically bathed in every morning and Remus's feet being stretched across her lap.

But she didnt mind, she delved in the warm comforting feeling of being with her friends. But today she couldnt care less about the heated quitich debate Marlene, James Sirius and Lily were having that if quitich was educational or not.

"All it is, is an excuse for emotional little teenagers with anger issues to cause extreme injuries not to mention it takes place 20 feet in the air! It's quite literally a flying hazard!" "Its sport Lily and its absolutely fantastic it-" Aurora tuned out of James very long passionate list of why quitich was gods gift to earth.

To be matter of fact she was all quitched out, they where on the train back to Hogwarts from the Christmas holidays and holidays at the potters meant quitich, every. Single. Day. Rain sun or snow James didnt care it was 6 30 to 8 30 every morning. Unless you were lucky enough to run into Euphemia Potter in the kitchen who did her best to save them from her sons wrath when it was hailing outside.

She instead turned to Remus studying his mismatched socks on her lap. Remus had stayed ar his mums house over the holiday claiming it was to keep her company but Aurora had her doubts.

She knew that Remus always had difficulty accepting that the potters actually wanted him at the house and he wasnt a bother at all but he insisted that it was too dangerous and a full moon was over the break.

"Moons?" Aurora murmured patting his legs he didnt look up to engrossed in his book. "Moonnyy" she repeated shaking his leg he finally looked up at her quirking an eyebrow.

"Wha?" He asked. "Nothing just want to talk about something other than quitich" she said with a sweet overdramtic smile. Remus smiled rolling his eyes but closed his book. "How much did he torture you's?" He asked with amusement glinting in his choclate brown eyes.

Aurora sighed dramatically her head falling onto his shoudler "I'm supprised I'm not dead" she mumbled into his scratchy jumper. Remus chuckled patting her head gently she looked up at him.

"How was your christmas? Get anything nice?" She asked innocently. She didnt miss the fleeting look of terror than ran across Remus's features. He tensed up and gave her his best awkward smile. Something was wrong.

"I um- no uh yeah yeah yeah mum got me some new books" he said quickly. Aurora raised and eyebrow "books? Wht where they called?" She asked suspiciously. Oh uh-you you know just...books..." Remus was such a bad liar.

"...you got books called books?" She asked slowly looking unimpressed.

Remus cringed rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "...no?"