Chapter 19

The night grew colder,  the moon disappearing behind the wisps of clouds making the night appear darker.

"So how come I wasnt informed about the wedding?" Aurora asked as they walked the grounds of the House.

"first off" Sirius started "you deserted me for three whole years i had to give you some sort of punishment" He grinned mischievously the moon light dancing playfully in his eyes as Aurora hit his arm.

"I did not dersert you. I came back didnt I?" Aurora replied. " you should have came back 2 years and 364 days ago" Sirius grumbled childishly.

"Aw did ittle bittle baby Siwi- wiri miss me too much?" She cooed pinching his cheeks "stopppp" Sirius whined pushing her off laughing.

"I'm older than you!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up in air drastically. "Yet you act like a six year old" Aurora giggled. "Do not" "do too" "do not" do too" "do not!" "Do too!". "See we both act like 6 year olds dont go pining it all on me darling" Sirius grinned and Aurora rolled her eyes.

"It was a small wedding anyway Rory, it was only James, Lily, Marlene, Alice, Peter, James's parents, Remus's parents and Minnie" Sirius explained and Aurora gasped.

"Minnie came!" She asked excitedly and Sirius nodded laughing "she even wore a fancy hat with this funny net things old ladys were at weddings" he chuckled.

"I thought you always wanted a big wedding though?" Aurora asked and he sighed. "Yeah... but we figured it was a little bit of a waste of money, instead we used it to travel a little for the honeymoon. And besides as much as I try to forget about it, it is kind of dangerous being openly gay Rory. Both me and Remi have been jumped multiple times becuase of it. On top of that my scumbag of a family would find some way to weave themselves into it and make my life even more miserable" Sirius admitted.

Aurora frowned and rubbed her friends back sympathetically. "I'm sorry sirius" she whispered leaning against his shoudler.

"S'ok Rory, it's not your fault and hey! Why should I be sad? I got to marry the man I've been desperately in love with sense 6th year" he said smiling and Aurora laughed once again. "Come let's go inside".

Aurora and Sirius retreated back into the House when they heard the announcement of the private dinner.

The two walked into the largest room of the house, it had high ceilings with 6 crystal chandeliers and large red velvet curtains lining the 3 grand windows. The walls where a light cream decorated with stone pillars encrusted with gold and golden furniture agianst the walls. The table was the length of the room with atleast 50 velvet seats matching with the blood red table cloth. On the table was large golden candle sticks with pure white candles and flames that danced vibrantly with the cheerful tune the piano played in the corner.

"Name?" A snobby old man asked with a long hooked nose stick in the air. "Blossom, Black" Aurora said motioning to her and Sirius.

The man looked down his nose at the book on the stand and scribbled something with his quill. "Dinner shall be served shortly, have a lovely evening Mr Black and Miss Blossom" he said and Aurora nodded as her and Sirius began to approach the table.

"No offense Padfoot but how did you get an invite to this dinner? Your reputation hasnt been so good sense... well, you ran away" Aurora analysized, Sirius laughed.

"I'm the ministrys most skilled, talented and dangerous voluntary wizard of course I'd get a invite" Sirius floated with a smirk but Aurora just folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, sirius rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'm pretty boys plus one" He admitted motioning to James show as sitting near the rounded top of the table flirting with Lily kissing her hand as she giggled trying to push him off.