I am normal... wait, just forget it.

Shh! Don't make it awake! For god's sake! Don't make it awake! I took a careful step

Shh! Don't make it awake! For god's sake! Don't make it awake! I took a careful step. It gave a weird sound so I stopped. Wait. One step more. Carefully I got over it. The leaves made crunchy sounds under my feet, but it couldn't wake someone that big. I choked down a sob. If I began to cry, then it would be too late. I put the knife in the air, ready but, for some reason, it pulverised all by itself. I looked behind me and around 20 girls stood, with bows in their hands.
Okay. You might be confused. So am I. But let me tell you what i know.

Two years ago I went to school. It was the last day and I wasn't really excited. It was mostly the last day when I got expelled. Not because I did something wrong, I always did my homework and always tried to hold myself from getting into trouble, as much as possible. But I didn't seek trouble. Trouble seeked me. But trouble has many different forms. Sometimes it's old lady's with knives, cheerleaders with teeth longer than a crocodile, or sometimes it's a shop assistant with snake hair. The only reason I am alive is probably Victor. The 16 year old boy, with shaggy black hair and green eyes, and at such a young age, he had a goatee for some reason. Victor seems like he's the only one that can see them. He protects me every time. But we are not friends. I know it's self-ish but I can't be his friend when he is always trying to hide something from me! I have a feeling that today is the day I will find out. I held the knife which was in my pocket. The knife, which I had gotten in first grade. It was bronze. and shiny.
I went through the doors, and suddenly Victor sprang out of nowhere and took hold of my jacket, pulling me.
"Hey!" I yelled trying to go in.
"You need to get out of here" he said nervously
"No, I am not going anywhere, I am not missing my class. This is the last day of the year! At least let there be one school year which I can complete!" I shouted.
"But..." before Victor could protest, I cut him off. "No!" I yelled "I'm not going anywhere with someone who doesn't tell me what they know, and all the stupid things which happen to me!" I got my jacket out of his hand and began to run through the classroom. He ran after me.
"Wait! I will tell you! I will tell you!" He wheezed and sighed.
I stopped and spun around. I could hear the truth in his voice. This time, I knew, he would tell me, not like the other times I asked him. I could see he was tense. So, I let him take my hand.

Victor whistled. In the blink of an eye, a taxi came in front of us. A broken down, dirty, slimy car came in front of us.
"Do you have moneys?"
The woman in the driver seat said, and you won't believe who, she and the other ladys in the car were. They were three women, who shared one eye. Yes. You heard correctly. Three women, who shared one eye. They had one eye and took it out of their sockets and kept on passing it to each other.
"Yes we have moneys, if you have a car"
One of the ladys smiled to him.
"You know we have"
Victor took my bag, before i could reach to ask about this, and sat into the car. I guess i had to sut in beside him.

"Who are these peoble?"
I whisperd to him, when i finally found a time where i didn't have to scream. (Or at least had a chance not to)
"The Grey Sisters" Victor said, with a disgusted face. They were so nasty and disgusting! And they drove crazy. So crazy, that one hundred miles from destiny, the car broke down, whit a sigh, like even the car was tired. Me and Victor had to get out of the car while the three sisters fought over who's fault it was for the car breakage.
"I'm telling you, you had the control of the car!"
"Well yeah, but you stole the eye!"
"Oh no no no dont come here and blame me!"
"But you stole the eye!"
I screamed but after screaming for one hour I couldn't get anything out. Victor looked from one side to the other nervously. He tried to console me. Then something made him freeze.
"Run" he whispered. I could see beads of sweat trickling down his forehead.
I ran. I was used to this word now. I didn't even look around what I was running for, which was a mistake. It was fast, and in two seconds it stood in front of me. Seven heads, really high and scary.
Victor looked up at the monster like he was really mad at it, but he didn't look confident either. Then he removed a sword that I didn't even notice he had in his hand, and jumped. He slashed and cut 2 heads at once. I smiled, I thought we won. I thought it would get pulverised. But of course, my luck was never good enough! It was just like that day whit Willy... The creature had two heads before, but now, it had four! When one head was cut, 2 more grew. He cutted aigain, and i just stood there like a scared girl. But what could a knive do aigainst something that Big? He cutted aigain. And aigain. To heads more was now gone, and Four heads grew. I began to see a pattern. We went from seven - eleven heads.
"STOP!" I yelled, when he took the sword to swing it one more time. I remembered a story I once heard, about a monster that gets two heads every time it loses one. So we couldn't take it out by cutting the heads. But we could... I jumped on the back of it. Victor stood stunned, until he realised what I would do. Then he took position. The monster tried to eat me with its many other heads but it couldn't reach me. It feeled weird under my hands, and to be honest, i was confused that i could even feel it. I don't know what i thought... that i went crazy? Saw visions? But how could thus be real? I knew it wasn't a dream. I never dreamed... this dream. It was a different dream i used to dream.
I took my knife and Victor took his sword. By now i could see that it was maked out of bronze. Why did i notice that kind of details, when i'm sitting on the top of a high monster trying to eat me? Well my brain Can be.... weird. Yes. Weird is a good Word.
Then in the blink of an eye, I took my knife and stuck it in his back, and at the same time Victor swung his sword, right into it's heart. The monster stopped breathing. It slowly pulverised, and i watched the durst Fall slowly to the floor. I falled down, since i no longer had anything to sit on, but there was only 2 meters down. I've tryed worse, so that wasn't what borthered me. I should have been happy, but I was too scared. I used to break down sometimes like that. (I was only nine, don't judge me!)
I lay down on the floor and began to (I'm not proud of it) cry. Victor took me in the hands, and ran with me. I would normaly have killed him for doing that, because it maked me feel like i actually was 9 years younger than him... i was but no need to remind me! He runned in a minute. Through the forest until we were inside. I heard voices. Laughs, talks, cries. But I don't remember it all, because the second we crossed the forest, I blacked out...