A bunch of kids has knifes and swords.

The Athena cabin began to feel like home

The Athena cabin began to feel like home. I still couldn't count Athena as my 'mother'. It just didn't feel right. My mom had nothing to do with Greek mythology. My mom was home, searching for me and where I disappeared.
Annabeth became like my 'extra step-mom.' She knew what I was going through. Missing Home, facing the fact that greek gods are real, getting to know that a literal Greek Goddess, Athena is my mother, Holding up a mask for the others, but inside, being completely broken.
A laugh got me back to reality.
"Ha! I win again" A sword was 2 inches away from my throat. I moved.
"Be nice Gustav" Sady said. I looked at the boy, Gustav, he had a scary flame in his eyes, but he didn't remove his gaze from me, as he was slowly putting his weapon down.
"She's new" said Sady.
"You really don't need to protect me." I exclaimed.
"I'm maybe new but I know how to fight!" Sady sighed.
"You know who you're talking about right? Everyone has tried to beat him but they can't. I cant believe that they haven't moved you to the older kids training yet!" Sady yelled.
I looked at Gustavs flaming eyes, the gleam he always had when he won a fight, which was propbably always.
"And everyone asks:Who is your godly parent?" Sady shook her head. She looked up in the sky, as if to see the god.
"Why can't you just claim him Ares!" She exclaimed.
"Well, you cannot be sure it's Ares, there are more war gods and goddesses, like Athena." Gustav said.
"NO way, you are definitely not my brother!" I yelled.
"Take it easy Ken, because first of all he is definitely not the son of Athena, and second of all that he has been in this camp for almost 2 years, he should be claimed by now......This is against the agreement."
Gustav looked questioningly at Sady.
"And tell me, how can you be sure my godly parent is Ares." For some reason, he was smirking a little.
Sady moved his gaze from me to him.
"It's the eyes. The eyes resemble the godly parent's element, their traits or their eye color. Percy Jackson's eyes are sea green, which resembles Poseidon, god of the sea. My eyes are the color of the starsky which resembles night, as a child of Hypnos. Kendra's eyes turn grey when she realizes or knows something which she is too smart to know, resembling the goddess of wisdom, Athena. And when you are fighting, your eyes seem like they are on fire, and that resembles Ares.
Gustav didn't say anything, and just sat down.
"Yay! Finally it's my turn to fight with Ken! No offence but Kevin is really bad at fighting."
You will think that children of Hypnos are all sleepy and sweet dreams. And that is true, all Sady's siblings are! But not Sady. Sady is different, and she really tries not to be like her dad. And, to say that, she really has done an amazing job! When I see Sady, I don't see her anything like the child of the god of sleep. She has very good qualities.I see her as a leader, a strong girl, a smart and beautiful girl, but definitely not someone who sleeps all day.
She swung her sword and I stopped it with my shield. We repeated about 10 times. Then I got an idea. When she swung the sword again I took the shield as before, but this time I took one step against her. Then I made sure that the sword was stuck to the shield. It looked like it did all the other times, and it was only me knowing that something was different. Then, I dropped the shield, and it took Sady a second to process what happened. When the shield fell, it took the sword with it, because she was pushing with her power. When she realized what had happened, she had a blank expression, but in the blink of an eye, I had my knife up her throat.
She looked at it, when she realised that she just lost.
"Yes!" I yelled with happiness, this was the first win I ever had. She smiled.
"So now you know why I get angry when Gustav wins."
She was right, it felt so good to win!

I was sitting and watching Sady and Kevin fight. She was right. Kevin was not good at fighting. I felt my hand playing with something. I looked at it. It was a necklace, with three hearts on it, and it was silver. I got it from my parents, my dead dad, and my godly mother.It symbolises that our hearts were always together. We were united together, forever. I felt a tear on my cheek.
Weeks passed in CHB. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed myself. Everything went well. I had my favorite sibling (and my biggest hero) to talk with, and she told exciting stories every night, about her and Percy's adventures together. I had friends to spend time with, and a necklace to make me feel better when I missed my parents, or was angry at Athena. Everything was good and well, until that day, the day everything changed...

Hey! Sorry it stopped on a cliffhanger. Just really wanted to hold out the exidment. Muhahahahahaaaaa!!!!
And also: thank you Bea for the beautiful drawing of Sady!❤️❤️