I have a 100 questions and the halfgoat has all the anwers.

The taste of my step-mom's homemade brownies filled my mouth

The taste of my step-mom's homemade brownies filled my mouth. It was a juice which was called nectar,when you drink it, it would taste like your favourite food, and I LOVED my step-mom's brownies! I dipped my feet into the water, it was freezing, but I didn't care, as there were a hundred questions buzzing in my mind.
"Are you going to tell me what's happening or not?" I asked.
Victor moaned.
"It's... complicated" he sounded sad, I was almost sympathizing for him.
"Complicated?!" I stared into his green eyes.
"At least try to explain! What in the world can be so complicated that you can't even try?!"
He fixed his gaze at me.
"What do you want to know?" Victor said, unenthusaiasticaly.
And then I began to cry. Again. (Look, it's not like I love crying, but I am just nine, so for gods sake, don't judge me.)
"Why is everything trying to attack me? Why are you only the one who can see these stupid monsters? Where the heck am I? What is going on!?." And.....
I went silent. I was too confused. I looked down, in the stagnant water of the lake, when suddenly, I saw something weird. Those "fluffy" pants Victor was wearing, they weren't pants.....
"And why in the world do you have goat legs? Am i going crazy?" I was so shocked, GOAT legs?
"Okay. I will try. But I am not good at explaining. They should let Percy or Grover explain it... or maybe in your case Annabeth... I'm new so it shouldn't be me..."
"New in what!? Just tell me" I said, starting to get annoyed.
Victor sighed. "Do you know Greek Mythology?"
I started to get mad from being annoyed. Victor always liked changing the subject when he couldn't explain something.
"Stop setting up irrelevant questions! You need to..."
"I am answering your questions!" He cut me off. He was getting angry too.
I took my feet out of the water and stood up.
"Sit down, this is going to be a long lecture." he sighed, clearly reluctant to talk and explain. "Do you promise you will explain it to me this time?" I asked him, because whenever I asked him earlier, he just ran away, or cut me off, or changed the subject or did something stupid like that.
"Yes, I promise, but you won't interrupt me, and please don't ask me a 1000000 questions, you will understand them yourself." he made a deal with me.
"Ok, you may begin." I sat down, and put my feet into the water again.

Then, he began to answer all the questions I had in my life...

Megan the draw of Victor is amaZHANG!!!!❤️❤️❤️