A stranger man was judging me

Then, I came back to my senses

Then, I came back to my senses. I was warm, but I could feel the wind, which meant I was outside. I was still feeling warm, and my throat felt the warmest, like I just ate something. I opened my eyes, but the sun was so bright it made me close them again. I could feel a hand on my shoulder. "Is she awake?"
It was a stranger's voice.
"No, I don't think she is." said a voice I knew, Victor.
There was a sound that told me that he sat down on a chair on the opposite side of me.
"Did you give her any nectar?" The strange man asked Victor. His voice seemed of a sage. Old, old and wise.
"Yes" Victor answered.
I felt bad eavesdropping their conversation, so just before I was about to open my eyes, the sage-like man said something.
"Are you sure she's a half-blood?"
"Yes I am sure." Victor answered angrily."There have been monsters following her the last three years. Why so? It is because she is a half-blood"
The sage like man sighed.
"She doesn't look like one.."
The man went silent, I had a feeling he was staring at me.
"I mean... It's not that many demigods with red hair. That's something from the north. Also, she's very tall for her age... Demigods are usually not that tall.
No one spoke a word.
"Are you sure she's ready for this?" The sage like man said after a while.
A sound told me that he moved around in the chair.
"I mean... She's only nine. Usually we wait till they are at least twelve. She's a kid! Wouldn't she want to live out in the real world before we lock her in here? Where will she train for her life?"
Victor didn't answer.
"Listen. It's okay. You're new to the job. But this is not a game. This is they're...
A chair scrambles through the stone floor.
"I know I'm new in my job but this isn't a mistake!"
I had never heard Victor yell like this.
"I know it isn't a game! But Kendra is a halfblood, and she is not too young! Her dad is dead, so she had no one but me to protect her!"It hurt to hear him talk about my dad. I usually dont talk about him. I have lived with my step -mom my whole life.
My dad died before I was born, and I don't even know what killed him or who he even was. My mom left me as soon as dad's death. Even though it hurt to talk about my dad, my mom hurt me the most. She left me, when my dad just died. Left me all alone.
"Did you expect me to leave her all alone?! One more attack and she would have died! I know I am new but I know what I do! I am sure she's a halfblood, and it is not because of the monsters! Do you know how I can tell? The sage like man didn't say a word.
I felt Victor look at me again.
"Her eyes".
I found now the right time to open my eyes. I really was outside. There was a building behind me, and a lake in front of me. On my right side Victor sat, in furry pants and a orange shirt. On my left side a stranger man sat, looking at me. I was nearly right about him.He looked about 40 years, and he didn't sit on a chair. It was a wheelchair. I looked down, cause it was a bit weird that they both were staring at me.
"Gods."  The man said, looking like he just realised something.
"Her eyes."...

So i wanna give a special thank to Aashini for helping me correct the story! English isn't my first language, so Im so happy that you wanna do the hard work by correcting it!!!!❤️❤️❤️