You know it's bad, when even youre smoothie try to attack you

Yeah

Yeah. That's bad. It's just not a kind of thing that shows: I am looking forward to an amazing day! I watched silently, as my smoothie flew. Watched my innocent blueberry smoothie, growing, until it looked like the neck of a giraffe.
I watched Gustav and Sady's smoothies, flying out of their hands, forming a ball under the giraffe's neck. And lastly, I watched, as the last customers smoothies were flying out of their hands, getting dangerous, and sharp, very sharp, as knifes. A part of some customers smoothie made a tail at the end. The monster was 7 meter tall.
Sady looked up at it, and it was totally understandable that she wasn't back from her emotional breakdown. And I could feel her pain, because it wasn't only me seeing her past, she saw them too. She remembered her own mother calling her a witch, and boys bullying her, trying to drown her.
"If you haven't noticed, we might have a problem" Gustav said, and he pointed to the 7 meter high monster, with deadly sharp thorns, and a hungry look in its eyes.
I took my arms back, and in the blink of an eye, an arrow was fired at the monster.
"Say goodbye" I whispered to the monster, knowing that this was godly bronze. I released it, letting the arrow fly right in Its head. Right between the eyes. But it didn't pulverise. It just stood and looked at the arrow. And then it roared, and it wasn't only a sound that would make every lion jealous that came out. Fire. The 7 meter high monster with sharp thorns, also HAD to breathe fire. There was no way we could defeat it.
I continuously fired arrows, and my shot was perfect, but the monster wouldn't pulverise. And then, there was a moment I hoped wouldn't come, I ran out of arrows.
I took the knife out from my belt pocket.
Gustav ran over to the monster, and stabbed the sword into one of its legs, but the monster looked down like the sword was a piece of cotton, and kicked with his legs. Gustav lay motionless on the floor. Sady looked at the monster, and I realised how much this must remind her of her bad times. It was something much bigger than you, that is trying to kill you, just like those bullies, those boys. I looked at Sady's blank face, and Gustav's body, which was lying on the floor. I was all alone now. This was too much for Sady, I knew she couldn't do it.
WelI, I guess I was about to die, but the only thing that mattered to me was that maybe I'd die fighting bravely. I held the knife up. One of the customers which was close by, screamed. I wondered what he would see through the mist? Shame that I wouldn't live long enough to find out...
The monster took its tail up to the back, and grabbed a thorn. It threw it on me. It was fast, but I had no clue how to defeat it. I jumped to the left, but there was a table. I fell down on the floor, and worse: the knife had fallen out of my hand.
I was defenseless.
Well that is it. The prophecy came true. We will die. It's even worse than the prophecy. Not only 2 die, but all 3. Well I'm glad you read my story. I'm sorry it didn't get longer. If only it was...
And then, suddenly, it came. A gift from the gods, a gift from Olympus, a gift from Athena.
Maybe Sady could make people wake up. Maybe Percy could control water. Maybe Rachel could tell the future. But if they don't know when and how to use it, their powers won't come into use at all!. What if Sady woke up the wrong person? What if Percy sprayed the water on the wrong person, or at the wrong time? Knowing what and how to do is the best power ever. I don't care if you don't agree with me. Of course it's fun to have superpowers, but my power is one thing: Wisdom.
It was in that second I knew it. I knew which monster we were fighting, and my mind was like the Wikipedia website:
Peluda.
A monster in greek/French mythology, with dangerous thorns all over the body. It is known for Its many powerful colors, and is very hard to defeat. It can breath fire, and is about 6-7 meter high. The only way to defeat it is...
"To Cut the tail..."
I whispered.
"CUT THE TAIL"
I said it louder this time. If the monster was Human-ish like Lamia, I wouldn't have said it out loud.
I looked at Sady, and she had a sparkle, hard as ice in her eye. She was back.
All these things happened inside my mind, in less than 2 seconds. Yes I think fast. The Peluda was getting ready to attack now, I tried to hurry up.
"Look at me!"
I yelled and it worked. I got on my legs, forgetting everything about how bad it hurt. I even forgot that I didn't have a weapon. I jumped up on a table, the customers table, and they looked stunned. I waved my hand, and tried to tell them to go to safety. They ran, but I'm not sure if they ran from the monster or me. The mist can do anything after all.
I gazed into Sady's beautiful starsky eyes, and she nodded. I jumped down from the table, and the Peluda turned around to get me. Its back was in front of Sady. She took her sword, and got ready to take away its tail. We were winning. We would not die. The Peluda got pulverised. Everything ended well.
Okay, so of course, you can't trust my luck. When it seemed like we won, something HAD to go wrong right. And it sure did! (By the way you can blame Nike, the goddess of victory.)
Because in that second, a lot of things happened. First of all, a boy came out of the cafe, and he looked at the monster. Not me, not Gustav, not Sady, not the customers, but the monster. Oh god. Do you know what this means? He could see the monster. He could see through the mist. He.was.stunned.
Oh no. This couldn't happen. Not now. This is the only thing which I hoped would not happen. I... I knew the boy.
But I couldn't let him see me. So I ducked and hid under the table. The Peluda came back to its senses just then, and it was moving, right after Sady.
"Sady!" I yelled. She jumped to the one side, but now the Peluda found her, looked at the sword in her hand, and quickly figured out that she was about to harm it. That she should get killed before me. The Peluda ran after her, and the boy ran to me.
"Ken?"
I looked into his eyes.
"No" I mumbled to myself. This couldn't be true.
"No!" I yelled at him. I wasn't wrong. It was him.
"Stay away from me!" I yelled. He looked sad.
"What have I done?" He asked. The answer was nothing. Not anything HE had done.
"Forget what you saw, please!" I said.
"But..." He started. I cut him off
"Forget it" I said. He looked right at me, without seeing me.
"Forget it..." He mumbled. This was new. I didn't know that he would listen to me.
"Forget that you saw me here, forget the monster, forget everything you saw today" The mist. It must be the answer. For a couple of seconds, I controlled the mist. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it again, But I did, for a couple of seconds, how? I watched him, as he ran away to safety, forgetting everything.
I felt a tear on my cheek. This was what I feared the most, you can put me through all this, but him, that's too much.
A scream shook me back to reality. Sady.
I ran over to her, and saw that she was NOT okay. A thorn. A thorn sat in her breast, and the Peluda opened its mouth to breath fire...
I moved fast. First of all: the sword. I took the one Gustav had in his hand. He was blacked out, but his hand still grasped the sword. I took it in less than a second. It was heavy, but it didn't matter right now. It was all or nothing. Life or death.
I threw the sword, but the beast was too far away to reach its tail. I hoped I didn't miss.
Yeah, I know I am unlucky, and you'd be thinking that I missed, but I was in luck this time. Thank the gods, it hit the monster's tail.
The monster moved its deadly eyes, from Sady, to its tail, and realized what had happened. He slowly disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
I sat down on the floor, and took my knife.
I'm alive.
I'm alive.
I'm alive.
Wow. I'm alive. I'm alive!!!!!!!
I looked up, and expected my friends to be as happy as I was. But then I realized, Sady had a thorn in her breast, and Gustav was blacked out. And I had a knife in my hand...

Okay so if you read the chapters, when i Update, you probrably have noticed, that i have a lot lesser gramatical fails. And no it Is just me becoming a miracle, from the one day to the other. Thank you so much Aashini for help correcting! And also she have correctet some of the Old chapters to! I'm just so thankfull!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️