Wow! You can rhyme Rachel!

Annabeth woke me up, for nothing but breakfast. I was a little mad at her and she got annoyed and I just laughed at her.
"Why are you suddenly happy ?!"
She asked SO confused ag my mood today.
"It's just because you woke me up in an exciting dream!"
I said, pretending to be mad at her again.
"You say it like it's an exciting book."
She said, realizing my hopeless attempt to be funny.
"You could say that it is. An evil villain who smiles at a girl's pain ... is it so much different from Harry Potter, Twillight and all the others?"
I smiled at her, but she was serious now.
"An evil villain smiling at a girl's pain?"
She asked.
"What's wrong? Yes, I have a creative mind, but ..."
She looked me straight in the eye and stopped walking.
"Do you not know?"
She asked.
"Know what?"
It was annoying when people acted like I did not know anything important. I think it's a child of Athena stuff.
"Demigods do not have normal dreams. What you saw there probably happened or will happen"
I looked scared at her and remembered the painful look in the girls' eye. The way she twisted around on the floor and screamed.
"But let's go. I heard we were going to have eggs again today."
We had a good breakfast, but I did not really enjoy it. It was just the girl ... it happened to her. Or it will happen. Someone will someday feel that pain. And they scream. I did not know you could feel so much pain. I did not say anything all dinner. Just nodded without listening. And only said something when I reluctantly had to do it.
The day went like so many days before. I trained on the day with Sady and my life changed when we were done. The only thing different from the other day was that Gustav did not take us. And he probably would not do it again. But I know Sady is only doing this for my sake. Stay away from Gustav. Because she wanted to support me. I saw the looks she sent him. And I definitely did not like them! They looked like he was her best friend!
But let's roll to the exciting part. I mean 9 years old children of Greek gods personal drama during training to fight scary monsters, is not so exciting, right? So let's start where my life changed.
We sat around the fire (again) and me and Sady sat together. Someone from the Apollo cabin was playing guitar, but you could barely hear it for all of us (especially Will Solace) who sang so loud. There were many different people. I knew there were demigods, yes, but not only that. There was; a cyclop, a Harpie, some nymphs, a red-haired mortal (who was also the Oracle after what I heard) and a lot of satires. And they all sang along with us as if they were one of us. That's what I loved about this place. No matter who you are (unless you are Octavian and in that case die in a hole) CHB will always be there for you. And not to forget: the people will always be there for you. For me. But as you know, my life is not perfect. And when it seems like it's perfect, something bad happens to me. It's like a curse! An infinite curse. And right now, everything seemed to be the near perfect, I could expect. So as you probably know: something bad happened.
For in that moment Rachel rose. But there was something wrong: her eyes. They were green. Okay maybe green is a natural color, but not THIS green. It was too sharp. Too special. Too magical.
And then she opened her mouth, and green smoke came out, while she said the words:

The youngest child of Athena shall goOn a mission to find a new one to growTree goes out and one goes homeBehold for the future: it wil be gloamBeware for the love and dont feel to wollenThe halfblood gets home in the honor of the fallen

On a mission to find a new one to grow
Tree goes out and one goes home
Behold for the future: it wil be gloam
Beware for the love and dont feel to wollen
The halfblood gets home in the honor of the fallen

Everyone was quiet, while Rachel sat down aigain. Everyone looked at her. And Rachel looked at me

Hey! This is my first time writting a profecy and i hope you liked it! I would be so glad if you writed what you Think is going to happend, according to the profecy. Thanks!🤗❤️