A nightmare without Zombies?

It was dark

It was dark. Very dark. If it were not for the fact that this was a dream, I would not have seen anything. I was in a forest. The trees were all around me. I was deep inside the forest. Not a single piece of sunlight came in. A sound. I know I have dreamed it many times before, but in the moment I always forget what would happen. Is there a zombie coming? A ghost? But it was never like that.
A movement. I could only sense it, because of the sound it created in the forest floor. Then I saw it. It was short and I saw no details because it was hiding in the bush. It was a deer. Quick. Hurried. Frightened.
A pull. But not from the deer. From behind. I turned around.
A man. There was a man standing with a bow. There was an arrow in it. He aimed.
The deer ran. It was fast, but not fast enough. An arrow. Blood. Blood flowed from the body. I ran over to it. I did not know why. It was just a deer. People hunted deer every day.
The man smiled. Then things around me changed. Everything except the men. The man was still standing there. Smiling.
A scream. I turned around. But no one was there. One more scream. It was so awful to hear. So heartbreaking. I looked down. There!
A girl was lying on the floor of a house. She twisted around. As if she felt deep pain. No. She felt deep pain. One more scream. So high. Heartbreaking. I started to cry. I did not know why. I did not know the girl. She was just a random person screaming for no reason. She did not even bleed. And it did not look like she had a broken bone. But she was only a child: 15 years it looked. A child should not feel that kind of pain.
It was dirty. There was mud and dirt all over the floor. And the face of the girl looked the same. But it really was not that painful. The pain was the expression in her eyes. They were open, but she clearly saw nothing. She saw something in her mind. Something that made her feel this kind of pain. It was awful to look at. But then she screamed again and I couldn't help it: I started screaming.
"Kendra ..."
Said the girl suddenly.
"Find the arrow"
"What?"
I asked. I knew this was new. This was not in my dream the other times.
"Find the arrow ..."
A girl's voice stopped her.
"Kendra!"
I looked around. It was the man who shut the deer down.
"Kendra wakes up!"
But why did he have a girl voice?
"KENDRA !!!!"
Why did the face change? Wait, did he just grow long blond hair in seconds? And why are his eyes gray?
"Wake up right now Kendra !!!"
Annabeth shouted.