This is the happy ending... did you really belive in that!

Kendra Vector - A Good Hunt

They're everywhere around me. Two paers of yellow, glowing eyes. They could've been beautiful, like a star sky, if it wasn't because stars only reminded me of her now. And it was my fault. It was my fault that she was about to die. I knew this moment would come. The moment where this mission ended up killing me. But i couldn't say no. I had to safe Sady, no matter what. Beside, if Sady hadn't survived... Well then i'm not completely sure i could live whit the shame.
The glowing yellow eyes popped up overall, until i couldn't find a place with out. There was no Way out. But this was actually what i wanted wasn't it? I knew that i wouldn't be able to fight, when Kendra said the words "and now you'll have to live with the shame". Cause i couldn't live knowing that my stupid prank killed someone. But i knew i would fight. I would die fighting, cause then i would end in Elysium. I would end with her.
One of the wolfes stepped out among the others, and my green eyes med it's yellow. This Wolf wasn't like the helpfull wolfes who take kids to Camp Jupitor in the storys. These wolfes was Wild, under no ones control. I lifted my golden sword, while the wolfes stepped out one after one. With the moon in the background, it looked like the cover to every thriller movie. I swinged my sword in the first wolfes, and the others attacked...

This is a little part of the next book: Kendra Vector - A Good Hunt. And yes you heard correct. Cause even through i don't have many readers, i simply just love to write, and this is such a good practise. I love researching greek mythology, making charecters, and i love Percy Jackson. So i'm comtinuing whit the story, whit:

There'll be five books in all when i'm done, plus an extra one, Where Kendra isn't the only main charecter, a bit like Heros Of Olympus

There'll be five books in all when i'm done, plus an extra one, Where Kendra isn't the only main charecter, a bit like Heros Of Olympus. That story will take place beetween book 2 and 3, and if you read it, then please remember; don't tell anything about Kendra's backstory in the comments please. The story isn't complete yet, but it's amazhing so far, my co-authors on it is amazhing! I hope you'll keep read!

Also - get ready for some Gustav PoV's in the next one!