I can't even kill, a sleeping bull.

Shh! Do not wake it up! For God's sake! Do not wake it up! I took a cautious step

Shh! Do not wake it up! For God's sake! Do not wake it up! I took a cautious step. It made a weird sound so I stopped. Wait. One more step. I came across it carefully. The leaves made crunching noises under my feet, but it could not wake anyone so big. I suffocated a sob. If I started crying, it would be too late. I put the knife in the air, ready, but for some reason it pulverized completely by itself. I looked behind me and about 20 girls stood with bows in their hands. No. There are 20 girls, yes, but they do not only use bows. Okay many of them did, but there are some with swords and one with spears.
"Who are you!"
I shouted and picked up my knife. I knew it was stupid, but if there was one thing I learned, it's always to expect the worst.
"Weapons down girls."
It was a girl, about 12 years old, with black hair and blue eyes. She took her bow on her back and some hair behind her ear. In her hair there was a crown that looked like a moon. Her face was kind, but she was not a sugary girl who could be seen on her silvery harsh clothes. They all wore silver-colored clothes.
I looked at Sady. The blood was still running away from her and she could just be a corpse.
"Who are you!"
I shouted once more and turned to the girl.
"I'm Artemis"
The girl replied.
"Goddess of hunting, moon and childbirth."
A girl stepped in next to her. She had short black hair and some cold ice blue eyes.
"And we are her hunters"
Said the girl. I should have been shocked that the goddess was only 1 year older than me, but the only thing I could think of was Sady.
"If you're a goddess, help Sady!"
I shouted. The girl (apparently named Artemis) tilted her head.
"What happened"
She asked as she looked at Sady.
"Minotaur is what happened!"
I just shouted back. Yes I know she's a goddess. Yes I know I have to act respectively. But my best friend is dying, so you can not just expect me to be calm!
"Hm ..."
Artemis was a bit quiet.
"Ayanna. Whist. Can I have your help? "
Two girls stood out among the others. One of them had blonde brown hair in two clumps. She had green brown eyes and hand in her bag. She looked like she was about 14 years old. The other was an 11-year-old Native American girl with long beautiful black hair in a ponytail. She had brown eyes and honestly ... she was beautiful! I thought you could not find anyone more beautiful than Sady. I was mistaken.
"Blood type?"
The girl with the lumps asked.
"Um ... C? I think?"
The girl nodded and the beautiful girl with black hair took her hands down the back sack,
"Ayanna, I do not think we have more. Can we use the other? "
The girl (Ayanna) looked at Sady.
"It's better than nothing."
She said. Ayanna walked over to Sady and I looked confused as she took a lot of stuff out of the backpack and put it on Sady in different places.
Can't you cure her? I mean, you're a goddess! "
Artemis just looked at me.
"You can not just do everything just because you are a goddess."
I did not get my answer but decided to stop asking.
"You do not have to worry. Your friend is a fighter, and with Ayanna's help, death has no chance. Ayanna is one of the best doctors. I know a little about it, but I mostly inherited my powers with the bow and arrow from my father, and it only got better with Artemis' blessing. Oh and I'm Whist by the way. Whist Fatum, daughter of Apollo, hunter of Artemis. Did I forget something? "
I looked at her and could not hide a small smile. Sweet girl, but maybe a little overwhelming. Just a little.
Whist
Said Ayanna suddenly, and Whist ran over to her.
"Look at this."
She took her hand over something.
"Oh no"
Said Whist, and the smile on her face shifted to concern.
"What if we ..."
"No"
Whist said.
"But he can ..."
Ayanna was cut out again.
"You know how he feels."
Ayanna found something in her pocket and put it on Sady's waist.
"But you saw ..."
Whist shook his head again.
"You know he was sweet against ..."
"Yes, but not against me"
Whist did not seem to like the idea Ayanna came up with.
"But that's life we're talking about ..."
"Yes I know, but you know as well as I do that he wants it"
Ayanna looked down.
"Maybe he does not mention it?"
"You know he wants to."
What were they talking about ?!
"But I can not ... I can not fix her."
Ayanna looked at Artemis.
"Wait."
The voice gave me a shock, after all those girl voices. Gustav finally got up again.
"What are you talking about?"
Gustav walked over to Sady and I could see the pain in his eyes. Well. He deserved it. He deserves to feel pain for what he did.
"I did not know you traveled with a male"
It was a 7 year old girl, with very long hair brown hair and brown eyes. Gustav looked like he was about to tell a joke, but stopped.
"Ayanna, I think Whist is right"
Said Artemis.
"He wants more than they can provide."
"I can give anything"
Gustav said quietly, but still so loud that everyone heard it.
"Be careful what you say"
It was a tall beautiful girl with red hair. It was not hair like mine. It was not so red and was much longer. She was about 15 years old and BEAUTIFUL. And that was what made her look so much different than me.
"Some gods ..."
She stopped herself.
"What are you talking about!"
I was really starting to get annoyed.
"I can not cure Sady"
Ayanna's face looked strange as she looked serious, as if her face was made to smile.
"But I know someone who can."
I looked at Artemis because I know she would end the sentence.
"My brother"
She said simply. Gustav looked seriously (for once) into her eyes.
"Are you sure?"
Artemis asked, as if she could read his mind.
"Yes"
Gustav said, one word, with so much more meaning. Artemis continued to look at him.
Whist
She said, still not moving her eyes.
"Men Artemi ..."
"That's what he wants"
I could see Whist struggling not to respond.
"If that's what he wants"
She looked at Ayanna once before opening her backpack again. She found something shiny, maybe gold, and threw it to Ayanna.
"I'll be back in a moment"
Ayanna took money in her pocket and went further into the woods.
"What is she doing?"
I asked confused.
"She is sending an Iris message to Apollo. She can not fix Sady, but Apollo can. "
"But why did you not send the message?"
Whist looked at me. We were about the same height, even though I was a year younger and I thought it was a little awkward.
"I think he likes Ayanna better"
She just answered. We were a little quiet. 5 minutes? One hour? I do not know, but after a while Ayanna came back. But she was not alone. Next to her was a teenage boy, with blond hair and blue eyes. He had a bow over his shoulders and a backpack, on one shoulder. Apollo.

I just wanna say that i haven't readed Toa yet, so if you feel like some part of the charecter is missing, then i'm so sorry.