Im a undiscovered talent? Nah. Or maybe?

I pulled the string back

I pulled the string back. The bow felt SO much more comfortable than the knife did. I aimed on the bull's eye. The arrow flew, and it hit the target much better than I expected. The arrow clinged to ring 2.It was so close to the red dot.
"Great job Kendra" I looked behind me, and saw a centaur. Chiron.
"Thanks," I said. It was spring. The first few flowers started growing, and you could feel a cold breeze.
"But may I ask something to you Kendra?"
He came next to me. He looked concerningly at me.
"Why did you change your weapon?"
I looked him in the eyes. The confused yet sweet eyes. And lied.
"I don't know"
He nodded.
"If you wont share it, it's okay" He said in his calm soothing voice.
And I won't. because the truth is.....embarrassing. I was scared. Who wouldn't be, with a child eating monster aiming you next! I really didn't want to get close to her again. So I chose a long distance weapon. The knife was still in my belt. I would be ready to attack in any form. I had trained SO hard since that night. Even Sady went home before me. And it seemed to help. We won in capture the flag the last two times. And it was ME getting the flag.
"But let me help you"
I looked at him. Well... I could use some help to get my arrow to the red dot.
"Okay" I answered a little cold.
"May I?"
He asked, pointing to the bow. I gave it. He took position, and it seemed like the perfect weapon for him. Well, except the fact that the bow was a little small for him, but that was MY weapon.
"I know everyone says that aiming is more important than how hard it flies."
He let the arrow fly, and it hit right on the red dot.
"But you can already aim."
He looked at me, and handed me the bow.
"And if it flies too slowly, it will change direction" He said in his old wise voice.
I took position. Held the bow up. I aimed, and took it as long back as possible. Then I released it. Saw the arrow fly even faster than before; and hit the red dot.
I smiled.
"You remind me of someone..." He said.
I looked at him.
"Who?"
I wasn't as cold as before, because I just couldn't be mad at him right now. I hit the red dot!!!
"He was a naturtalent. The best hunter ever"
He shook his head.
"What a shame he isn't here."
I looked confused at him.
"What happened and to whom?"
He looked at me.
"It doesn't matter what happens to Actaeon. The important thing is, you are doing great."
I smiled. We stayed out for some hours, and I hit the red dot nearly every time.
"Let's go in for dinner Kendra"
I went in and sat on the Athena table with Annabeth on my one side, and Alice on the other. When the food came we went up to the fire. Every day we burned a little of our food to the gods, because they "like the smell". Most people offered it to their godly parent, but I didn't. Athena has never been there for me, so why should I be there for her?
"Dear twins - Artemis and Apollo. I'm giving you this, as a gift, and hope that you will help me get even better with the bow and arrow. Thanks, Kendra Vector."
I could use it as something smart, when I needed to burn perfect food. And as I heard from the others, Artemis and Apollo were at least a little sweeter than the other gods.
The dinner was great, and it was actually a little fun. My siblings (most of them) have the same kind of humor as me. I looked over to all the demigods, and smiled. But then my look reached the Hermes table. Gustav sat and grinned with the Stolls. I stared right at them.
I hate you. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
I.hate.you - Kendra Vector.
I kept looking at them, and my hand automatically went to my neck, where the necklace was, or at least where it used to be.
Annabeth noticed it, and lay her arm around my shoulder.
"It's okay to be sad."
I gave her a hug.
"Yes. We all hate them after that day. They were just lucky that everyone was there. Or else we would have killed them in the second." Kasper, another half sibling of mine said. I grinned
She looked happy to make me smile.
"Yeah. Let's hope that they ain't do it again."
It was Mansour. He is probably (if you don't count Annabeth) the most scary of the Athena kids. After me of course. And Jane. You dont mess with Jane. And then there is Alice... okay just don't mess with us.
I began to think of these people as my siblings. Well Athena is still not my mother, but the Athena cabin is my family. But I still couldn't get completely over the necklace. And the pictures were still in my head. Everytime I closed my eyes there was a bleeding baby, and a half snake woman, and a necklace with three broken hearts.
And the nightmare. The nightmare was there every night. I couldn't get them away. They have been there since my first night in the Athena cabin. And they didn't go at all. It was like the nightmare was trying to warn me about something, trying to tell me something...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DRAWING OF KENDRA BOGLARKA!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
And if you Think Its a little boring: the exiting part is comeing soon!!!🤗
And also: if you wanna hear more about this Alice girl, Then i would check out WiseOwl09 s story! Its an amaZHANG story about a child of Athena whit a Big secret...