I guess anoyingness us herritable.

I drowned, but that did not mean I should bleed

I drowned, but that did not mean I should bleed. So why was the water red? And why was I still able to breathe?
"Next time you try to drown, do better than that!" Exclaimed Gustav.
His clothes were wet. Sady sat on one side of me and Gustav on the other. In front of me stood a woman with beautiful blue eyes and dark hair along with some very diplomatic clothes that really did not match the gun that Gustav handed her.
"How ... how ..."
I could no longer, for at once it began to blow, and the wind made my wet body icy cold.
"Let's come in."
Said the woman in a harsh voice. It was a bit masculine and cold.
Gustav took his hand down to help me up, but I rejected it. I did not want his help.
Gustav took Sady's hand instead and helped her up. It was all a bit foggy and I do not remember everything that happened. It was like walking through a city ... I do not know. I was cold and I was tired. Maybe I slept on the way? But my thoughts started to clear again when I was inside a house. I had a blanket around me and sat on a couch with Sady, Gustav and the black-haired woman.
"Why do I live?"
I asked and Gustav could not hide his smile.
"It's about 5 times you joke about it, why do not you just believe in me."
I shake my head.
"I forgot. I was a little busy not freezing to death!"
I growled at him. He just smiled even more and looked like he really enjoyed telling the story.
"So as you know, I saved you again ..."
"It's not okay to brag Gustav!"
The black-haired woman said it with a full discipline voice.
"Yes mom"
Gustav looked down.
"Oh so you must be Mrs. Arsenake!"
I said and slowly as I realized it.
"Yes"
She said without anything else. She did not even say a first name, so I had to say Mrs Arsenake instead. We become best friends!
"And you must be Miss Vector."
She said, trying to smile kindly at me. It did not go well. I looked at Gustav, who for some reason could not stop smiling.
"Can you get back to the story?"
I said and started to get annoyed.
"Yes, you'm right. My heroic story ..."
"Gustav Arsenake!"
Miss Arsenake shouted.
"Yes"
Gustav looked down again.
"So I came home when I suddenly remembered a myth about a horse that could be turned into a beautiful male ..."
"Hold on"
I said, holding out my hands for a time-out.
"You could remember a myth?"
I asked in disbelief.
"Stop sounding like that, otherwise I just think you see me as an idiot."
He sent that "smile" to me again. Or as I like to call it: the mouth that smiles in a way that soon becomes a supervillian smile.
"So I came home and told Milly about it"
He pointed to Mrs Arsenake (Milly) and I noticed he said Milly instead of mother.
"And she gave me a gun."
I wait my eyes to the sky.
"You just had to use a gun, didn't you?" Why not choose bow and arrow! You just have to be so dramatic! "

He moved around a bit on the couch and I could see in the twinkle in his eye that he wanted to be sarcastic, but stopped after a look at Mrs Arsenake.
"First of all: we do not have bows and arrows ..."
He prevented himself from making a funny side remark like: what is this 1852?
"Second: the myth says it can only be killed with a silver bullet."
I slapped myself in the face. Of course, I did not remember the most important part of the myth. Many thanks Athena!
"Gustav"
Milly's voice surprised hard after the silence.
"Why don't you take Miss Cosselon ..."
"In fact, I prefer Sady ..."
"Come in and get some new clothes on. She can use any of yours. I want to talk to the other. "
Okay Vector was fine. The daughter of Athena was (well annoying, but) fine. But the other? It was a mistake and now I was demoted to; the other?!
Gustav sent me some eyes and said something like; you must not tell her all the things that happened.
"What is it?"
I asked.
"Oh and also; do you know..."
"That Greek mythology is genuine? Of course he told me that. "
In a second, she got a dreamy look in her eyes before returning to me.
"Who told you?"
I asked before she could ask me anything.
"The stupid little one, everything destructive ..."
I cut her off.
"Okay, stop before your city burns down, due to a lightning strike. Why do you hate him so much? And who do you hate so much? "
The glass of water in her hand broke with a bang, but she did not even notice that the blood was running over her hand.
"He knows who he is."
She mumbled.
"Yes, but Gustav does not, and it destroys him."
I really hope Gustav did not hear that, otherwise he's just starting to think I like him.
"He knows what he was doing"
She said, looking out the window. I tried to make eye contact with her to read her thoughts. She knew who Gustav's father was, but if she did not say so, I would find out for myself. Only problem: She would not even look me in the eye! She just stared out the window and only now did I really look around.
It was a very small house with kitchen and living room in one. It was an old theme that could be seen in the kitchen and the brown sofa that I do not think was meant to be brown. On the wall was a pistol, just like it was a trophy. Miss Arsenake noticed my interest in the weapon.
"I used to be a respected lawyer. But people hated me too. Especially the ones I got in jail. It was not safe for me to live without a gun. "
She was a little quiet, and only when I looked at her could I see that she had a flashback.
"Used to?"
I asked. She looked at me as if I was interrupting her in the intriguing part of a book. Or well That's how I looked when Willy interrupted me back with Zayla.
"Until he came and ruined my life"
She clenched her hands so that they turned completely red, in addition to the blood already running from them.
"But what did he do?"
I almost yelled at her. She finally looked away from the window, but instead she sent me a glance, it was even more scary than knowing you would drown in 2 seconds.
"It does not bother you"
She just growled at me.
"What would you talk to me about then?"
I got up from the couch and it felt good to look down on her.
"I would say that when your time is there, say yes."
I frowned.
"My time..."
I said. Where have I heard it before?
"Say yes ... say yes to what?"
But Milly had a flashback again.
"You can not just say something like that, and be so quiet!"
I shouted at her. At first there was no reaction. Then she looked into my eyes and I began to understand everything. Except for the thing that bothered me the most ...