We have divination, or what the heck this is.

"The youngest child of Athena shall goOn a mission to find a new one to growTree goes out and one goes homeBehold for the future: it wil be gloamBeware for the love and dont feel to wollenThe halfblood gets home in the honor of the fallen"Travis l...

On a mission to find a new one to grow
Tree goes out and one goes home
Behold for the future: it wil be gloam
Beware for the love and dont feel to wollen
The halfblood gets home in the honor of the fallen"
Travis looked at Rachel.
"I do not think the words you say change because you repeat it"
Rachel sent him killer gaze.
"We need to find out this and what it means"
Annabeth looked like she was really trying to put the personal problems of the "war" between Hermes and the Athena cabin away, at least until we found out.
"Let's break it down"
Said Rachel, placing her hand on the table tennis table.
"Why am I right here?"
I asked. I already knew the answer, but I needed to get it confirmed.
"Yes. Let's start there"
Said Rachel. It was the first time I saw her NOT drawing on her pants.
"The first sentence: the youngest child of Athena shall go.. You are Athena's youngest child in the camp."
She said.
"Good. So now we know the first sentence"
Said Will.
"And I think that: on a mission to find a new one to grow, means that the mission is about finding a half-blood"
Annabeth looked at me.
"And there will be three on the mission."
I nodded.
"So I'll have to find two to go with me."
I looked down and for all intents and purposes I did not want them to go to the next one. So they went well for the next one.
"But one get's home."
We were quiet.
"So two of us are going to die?"
I asked. I was so scared of the answer, and Lamia's words sounded in my head. And when I do, it will be ME who takes over ...
"No you can not know it already"
Said Percy.
"I got a profecy saying I wanted to die and I'm pretty much alive right now. I really hope I did not miss my own dead."
Percy smiled.
"Yeah, that sounds like you Seaweedbrain"
Said Annabeth, smiling, at least a little.
"Percy is right"
Said Rachel and she made it clear it was the first time.
"We do not know if that is what it means. So let's just go to the next one: behold for the future it will be gloam"
Percy smiled and said sarcastically:
"A bad future? Never heard of it before"
Rachel sent him that look again. The look that I'm pretty sure is even worse than Medusa's.
"Okay next one: beware for the love and don't feel to wollen"
She looked around at them.
"I think we'll have to pick a team without love feelings involved."
Said Piper.
"It never ends well"
Percy laughed.
"Be careful what you say beauti Queen. I think our team went pretty well."
He took an arm around Annabeth.
"But the prophecy clearly said that they should be careful about love. Wouldn't it be easier to just stay away from feelings of love?"
Piper looked at them.
"When the prophecy said that someone would die in the wilderness, would not it be easier to stay away from the wilderness?"
He did not smile like the other times. No one did. We were a little quiet and I saw Annabeth send a secret look to a boy in the corner of the table. Nico.
"But the next sentence. Isn't that the good news? The half-blood get's home ..."
Rachel started.
"... in honor of the fallen"
Annabeth finished.
"The Fallen"
She said slowly. We were quiet again.
"But first things first"
Said Will.
"Who goes on the mission?"
They looked at me. I was so confused. The only person I wanted with me was Sady, but I did not want her in danger. There was a good chance Lamia would kill her before she reached me. And she wants to. How else can only one of us get home? Maybe she should eat me, but why should she eat my friends?
"I'm leaving"
A voice made me look up. In the doorway stood a 9-year-old girl with black hair, a beautiful, strong face, a sword in her hand and her eyes like a starry sky.
"But Sady, you heard the prophecy ..."
I began.
"Yes I did"
She answered and sat down on one of the left chairs.
"But if the monsters come across me, they will wish they did not"
She sounded so loud and that was the only reason it was not weird when a nine-year-old girl said it to adults who have been to hell more than once.
I nodded slowly, knowing I was just killing my best friend.
"Good. You will leave tomorrow."
Said Chiron.
"Wait"
Said Annabeth, and I wondered why she did not look me in the eye.
"We need to find the third person for the mission"
She looked at the wall right behind me and it was clear that she was looking at the wall.
"Well..."
She started but stopped.
"Listen Annabeth. I'll probably only live until tomorrow, so if you have anything to say, tell me now."
She looked at Travis. It was obviously hard for her to leave the emotions behind.
"When does Gustav have a birthday?"
She asked. I was confused. What the hell does his birthday have to do with this?
"September 11."
Annabeth looked at me. Not in the eyes, but it was better than nothing.
"And when do you have a birthday?"
She asked.
"July 23"
I replied and became more and more confused.
She looked at Rachel.
"Then we can not be sure whether it is Kendra in the prophecy."
It took Rachel a second until she understood, and then she looked at Annabeth with the Medusa look I was talking about.
"You're not doing this."
She said with madness in her voice.
"We need to make sure we understand it correctly!"
Said Annabeth.
"You know what happened last time. You know Percy walked around for so long thinking he was going to die. I will not let that happen again! It was you who came and said he was not. the hero. What if it's wrong all over again ?!
Rachel was quiet.
"What are you talking about"
I shouted and the Hypno Cabin counsolor woke up. Annabeth looked up at me.
"I'm sorry Kendra."
She said in such a small voice that I did not know if she was actually saying it.
"Well..."
Said Rachel, looking at Annabeth.
"Do you want to tell her your amazing plan to have Annabeth killed?"
Annabeth looked at the wall behind me.
"Gustav is younger than you. You're the youngest Athena child, but somehow it's never claimed about Gustav. I know the chance that his godly parent is Ares is the greatest, but we can not be entirely sure. , and I do not take the risk ... "
"YOU SAY THAT GUSTAV SHOULD GO TO THE MISSION !!!"
I shouted when I finally understood.
"We can not be sure. Maybe the divine parent is Athena, and the dangerous mission you are on is not even a mission."
I saw it for myself. Three broken hearts on a necklace. The first heart broke when Gustav betrayed me with spiders. The other heart broke when Lamia revealed that she was coming after me. And the third heart was broken by my own sister! But I knew she only wanted the best for me, and it was not her I was mad at. I was mad at Gustav for ruining my necklace. I was mad at Lamia for scaring me every second of my life. I was mad at Hera for making the monster that was going to kill me and my friends. I was mad at Athena because she had left me alone.
I nodded.
"Okay"
I said.
"Go and tell Gustav the news. And remember to say that this does not change anything in our" freindship ""
I turned around to go home to my cabin and left them all in silence.

Hey! I still really wanna know what youre thinking the profecy meens. And also: if you found it boring, then keep Reading! I promise that it is going to be exiting from now of!