Just a normal day (i dont think so!)

"Have you ever heard of the word compromise?" I asked Gustav"No

"No. What does it mean?"
I hated the satisfied sparkle Gustav had in his eye, and the smile that played on his lips.
"Listen now and listen carefully."
My eyes turned grey when I looked into his annoying green eyes.
"We just have to finish the mission. Nothing else."
He raised an eyebrow, clearly not taking me seriously.
"It's just because you don't want to run around with a gun, looking like a psychopath. Again." He chimed.
I tried to stand up, but my half chicken-eaten legs wouldn't let me, so I sat down again, and took my arms around my neck. He was right and I hated it.
"Sady"
I turned around, but regretted it in the second. It hurt.
"You must be with me on this one"
She sent me a smile saying "Sorry".
"Actually you do need a weapon..."
I stood up, just to fall down on the bed once again.
"I can do this without a weapon. And I'm not gonna run around with a gun! Even the mist can't cover that. Even though the mist already seems to hate me..." I tried to speak, but it hurt A LOT.
I took some ambrosia. I could feel the energy inside me. The energy growing bigger and bigger inside, trying to heal me.
"Well we can't just hope that you find a stick next time to..." I cut Gustav off.
"Oh shut up Arsenake!"
I grunted, making the fact that I am not in a good mood clear enough.
"Well, this is going well..."
Sady sat back in her chair, while I sent Gustav the death stare, and he laughed at me, right on my face.
"Listen up Vector"
He said, still smiling.
"Yes, I want to complete this mission and get home just as much as you do, but if you die then Sady will be sad, and I'm pretty sure that she will make a big deal out of it, like a funeral or something, and then we will never get home."
I sent him an evil look, with only a little bit of a smile in it.
"It's only cause you wanna see your mom again"
I blamed him.
"Well that sure helps!" He smirked.
He leaned back in the chair, and it annoyed me to see them look at me, both of them, in that way, telling me that I already lost.
"I say we vote!"
Gustav said.
"Who wants to go to my mothers place at night? So at least Kendra can get a weapon and we can have full rest, and CHARGE to the battle with full power?"
Sady and Gustav raised their hands.
"But It's two hours of walking in the opposite direction! And if you haven't noticed, then a chicken just ate a lot of me!"
We were silent for a bit, when out of nowhere, Gustav started laughing.
"What's funny?"
I asked. Can he never be serious for more than a second?!
"Just imagine if any mortal just goes by, and hears our conversation!"
Sady started laughing, and I couldn't help it either. For 5 seconds we were just some normal kids, with no worries in life. For 5 seconds, Gustav wasn't a strong great warrior, Sady wasn't like an adult at the age of 10, and I wasn't the daughter of Athena. I sighed. The daughter of Athena. Still nothing more.
"Don't worry, we will stay at the hotel until tomorrow."
Sady said. I nodded, still not happy about the plan.
"But while we're here, YOU need to have some sleep Kendra!" Sady exclaimed, she was right.
I took my head back, looking up at the roof.
"Well you got a deadly thorn in your breast too!"
I yelled. And of course it was in that second, the door opened. A man of about 40 came in, with a wagon with him. He had a beard, but he was clearly young. His eyes were green, and he was not that tall, but his muscles made up for it.
"Where are your parents?"
He asked. I knew that voice. I don't know from who, or where, but I knew the voice. It was hoarse, melodic, and sweet.
"They are down in the city, getting some breakfast for us"
Gustav said. I could see the man sneaking a look at Gustav's muscles, which was just as big as his. He didn't seem to like that.
"You're siblings?"
He asked.
"Um..."
Sady said.
"We are cousins."
Well except that gods don't have DNA so maybe it's true.
"It's Gustavs parents who took us here. I'm Layla, and this is Kendra."
We used Sady's name (and the rest of our golden drachmas) to get into the hotel, so she needed to make up a name. After I blacked out, Sady and Gustav came back themselves. Sady got some ambrosia and nectar, while Gustav begged Nick for the address of his farm. Gustav lifted me (I'm really not proud of this part) all the way back to the hotel. I slept overnight, got some ambrosia, and now we were here.
"I just came to give you some towels"
He said, but in a way that made me feel this wasn't the only reason he was here. He pointed to the wagon which he got.
"Thanks" Gustav said, and the man put the towels in the bathroom. While he was going out of the room, we looked at each other and it was SO hard not to burst into laughter. The mortal may have heard me saying about the deadly thorn in Sady's breast. He must be super confused!

I slept most of the day. Well, I insisted not to, because I wanted to keep guard, but Sady literally made me feel tired. She could not make me sleep, but she made me pretty weak and tired, which of course, resulted in me sleeping! I tried to fight the sleep. But for some reason, I woke up in the middle and saw somewhat of what was happening, then slept back again. First, I slept, and when I woke up, I saw Sady laying in the bed beside me. Then I slept. When I woke up for the second time, I saw Gustav give Sady some ambrosia. Then, I slept again. When I woke up again, I saw Sady stand over me, inspecting my arms. Again, I slept. When I woke up AGAIN (sigh) I saw Sady sleeping and Gustav standing with a bucket. He stood over me, putting something on my legs. And then, I GAVE UP. Maybe I could not understand what they were doing, but it was too much pressure. So, I stopped fighting, and finally got to sleep. But now, (*insert sarcastic YAHOO*) I was surrounded by dark smoke. A boy was by my side. He had green eyes, matching the top of his dark hair, that was painted green the same green color. He had cowboy pants on, and a green t-shirt, which he was wearing inside-out. We ran, and he looked so scared.
"You need to do it!"
He yelled. First i didn't understand who he yelled at, but then, I realized that it was me.
"I can't!"
I yelled back. The wind pushed the hair in my face, and I could see that my once so beautiful red hair was dirty, and nearly looked Brown-ish. I really needed a bath.
"Listen Kendra. I know this means a lot to you, but I'm sure she will do one exception!"
I looked at him, and I was afraid that I ran into a tree doing it, but it felt like I needed to look to get his attention to me.
I opened my mouth to answer, and I felt like I wanted to say something important, but then the picture changed.
A bleeding baby, and a woman's voice, screaming. I could hear the scream slowly turning into a girl scream, and I saw the girl on the floor again. I saw the young man with the beard, the green eyes and muscles, that only Gustav could compete against. And then he said, with a hoarse, melodic, and this time not so sweet voice;
"Are you regretting now?"
While the girl in the mirror just screams just as high and heartbreaking, as the girl on the floor, and I joined.

"How are you feeling?" Sady sounded nervous, and sent a secret look to me.
"Well my eyebrows don't hurt?"
Sady smiled. I did too. I saw that my legs and arms weren't bleeding anymore. But there was still a big wound, a hole you could never imagine. (Its better you DON'T SEE IT)
"Well I'm glad you're fine Vector!"
Gustav said, and I slapped him on the arm.
"Do I have to say it again? Shut. Up. Arsenake."
We got ready to walk to Mrs. Arsenake's house. My arms and legs hurt like hell.
"While you were at the hotel you could at least have gotten some sleep!" Gustav said when I moaned.
"Oh I'm so Sorry, Iwas a little busy bleeding to death!"
Well, I really did not bleed to death, my voice was full of sarcasm. We went silently for a while until Sady skidded to a halt.
"Don't move."
She said. I turned around looking at her. But she looked forward.
"What is it?"
I whispered, hoping that she heard me.
"We can't go to the city"
She said. Her voice was flat, toneless.
"But why not?"
I asked. Her starsky eyes looked at mine. But then, she moved her gaze, away from me. She looked over. And, I really didn't like the fear starting to form in her eyes. Suddenly, a shadow showed up behind me.
"I think it's because of me." a voice behind me said, enjoying the situation a little too much...

Thank you so much for the fantastic draw of Gustav Bolgarka!!!!❤️❤️ it beautiful!!!!!
And once aigain, i cant thank you enough for helping me Aashini!!!