Oh look! A bird!

We were sitting around the fire

We were sitting around the fire. It made me warmer. So many people. There was no way I could count them.There were many different people. Pairs like the boy and the girl from the beach, some with makeup all over their faces, some looking tired, like they have worked all day. Some people with a mischievous gleam in their eyes, like they just stole a car, a whole bunch of people with grey eyes, and a lot others.
We were singing a song, and someone named Will Solace sang so loud, that he didn't even notice that everyone else stopped singing. We all laughed at him, and he laughed with us. It was like we were all one big family. Well... we were. But gods don't have DNA. Chiron told me that. He was the sage like man who was sitting with Victor. The night before I went into the handbuilding with Victor, Percy, and Annabeth. Chiron was in there. We all got towels except Percy who wasn't even wet.
"Percy Jackson, he is the son of Poseidon" he said when I asked.
"The god of the sea." I answered, remembering from what I was taught. Suddenly, I saw everyone staring at me.
"Is she..." Annabeth asked and Chiron nodded (who I then noticed was half horse from the waist down, and in Greek Mythology these creatures are called a centaur). Annabeth started smiling.
"What am I?" I asked. Like I said, I hated to not know stuff, that was a quality I had since birth.
"We cannot be sure, but until then, we can't tell you." Annabeth said, looking a little disappointed now.
I got mad at them for holding secrets. When they met me after, they showed me around the cabins.
"There is a cabin for every god." I remembered Percy Jackson saying.
"And each child of the god sleeps in their own cabins."
I remembered that I kept asking who my godly parent is, but they couldn't answer.
"You will sleep in the Hermes cabin until your godly parent will claim you"
"Why the Hermes cabin?" I asked.
"Because Hermes is the god of travelling, so everyone is welcome and allowed to visit their cabins." Percy answered my question. He showed me a bunch of more cabins.
"This is Number 3, My cabin."
"Whose cabins are those?" I pointed to two empty cabins.
"It's the cow cabin" Percy said.
"Let me guess, You don't like the god from the cabin?"
He looked at me in my new Camp t-shirt.
"Well... all the gods are idiots" Percy exclaimed. I could hear thunder.
"Oh shut up Zeus. You know I'm right." He said, clearly satisfied to annoy the King of the gods.
"But this god. She's the worst of them all"
"What makes her so terrible?" I asked.
Percy shook his head.
"Well... she sent cows after Annabeth... and then when we just won the Titan war, I got into a relationship with Annabeth. But then, she took my memory, and put me in a Roman Camp. Then, she sent me on a mission with Annabeth, when we finally reunited, but we had to fall into tartarus. And according to her, she has done NOTHING wrong.
I looked terrified. I remembered Tartarus was like hell.
"You must really hate Hera!" I understood.
He went silent. He looked into my eyes. Then I didn't see his eyes anymore. I saw pictures. Of Annabeth and him.Annabeth was drinking fire. I saw an elevator. A boy with golden eyes, holding a knife. A girl who slowly faded, while whispering 'stars'. Then, I saw Percy's sea green eyes again.
"Of course..... the eyes" he muttered. I looked confused.
"What?" I asked him.
"Nothing" he said, and suddenly got interested in his feet again.
"Let us just find the Hermes cabin again. You must be tired now." I followed him. There were a lot of people in this cabin, compared to the others, but it was quite cozy.
The next day, I was training in weapons. We were about 12 - 10 aged kids. Most of them were 12 before they came to CHB (Camp halfblood). They were using swords, knives, and bows and arrows. It didn't matter. I used the knife Victor gave me. It was actually fun. I fought against a girl my age named Sady. She was sweet, and now it was night, when we were sitting around the fire together.
"Who is your godly parent?" I asked, noticing that I didn't even know.
Sady looked down.
"Well...I don't really talk about my dad." She answered. I looked at her.
"Why?" I asked, bewildered.
"I try a lot not to turn out like him. It's Hypnos.. god of sweet dreams, sleep and all that stuff."
She looked at me like she expected me to go away from her because of that.
"I like Hypnos. Well... I'm kind of a B Human... love to sleep."
She laughed with me. The other camper started singing a German Christmas song, me and her joined.
"Oh Tranumbaum. Oh Tranumbaum...."
We made marshmallows and I got it all over my hair, because Sady and I were fighting over who should get more. We laughed. I was having fun. It felt good to be here, camp was feeling like home now
Then suddenly a boy, which I surprisingly noticed had one eye (sure, why not?) yelled:
"Look! A bird!"
Suddenly, everyone looked at me, well....not exactly at me, above my head. I saw an owl above my head.
Chiron kneeled down, along with all the campers:
"Welcome to Camp-halfblood, Kendra Vector, daughter of Athena."...