Chapter 46:

Cody's POV:

"No, stay away from her you slut!" Jason screams, I look over at him even though his so damaged he's still trying to lift himself up willing to fight. It makes me wonder why won't anything come out of my mouth watching Madison struggle.

BAM!

"Jason!" Ember cries like an mother who just lost their child holding on to his lifeless body, from the looks of it he was shot in the stomach. Blood coming his mouth as his eyes are open lazily, I witness my brother die and I still can't move.

What kind of monster am I?

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You're just fucking standing there do something." She yells at me tears in her eyes and I just watch her break down.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

She falls over resting right beside our brother, she was shot once in the arm and two times in the head. I turn my head seeing the man with the eyepatch, one hand on my lover's small waist and other holding a gun. The group standing behind him.

He killed my family..... they killed my family and they're going to kill my lover. The knife that's deepening on her throat by Ella.

My senses start to work, I slowly charged towards them circling around them quietly while their distracted due to Madison yelling like an mental patient helping me.

I love her with a passion.

I stop when I'm behind all of them and grab two loose bricks from an abandoned building along with the pen in my back pocket.

I gotta take these three guys down before I can get to Ella and that creepy dude, I tiptoe behind them smashing the bricks on two of the guys heads over and over until the brick crushes their neck, bursting the blood vessels in the throat.

I hear the other guy coming for me and I quickly turn around stabbing him in the stomach and dodging his punch, then stabbing him in the neck

He makes a harsh grunting noise when I end up jumping on his back stabbing him anywhere I can suck into, trying to find the pressure point on his neck.

By now the pen is covered in red along with my fingertips, bits of his blood stick to my face.

"I had just about enough of this." Ella groans just when I find the pressure point in his neck killing him instantly.

"Fuck!" I gasp when a sharp object hits my back, I fall backwards stabbing it deeper inside of me as I see it pop out of my stomach. I begin to grow sleepy but before I close my eyes I hear police sirens then seeing Ella and her sidekick running away from the scene.

Madison trembles over to me, her eyes sting with tears as she looks upon me. I weakly smile at her beauty using the last of my weakness to capture her cheeks bringing her lips to mine and kissing her one last time.

"I love you." I whisper, my eyes growing weaker I try to keep them open.

"No Cody, stay with me don't go to sleep." She shakes my shoulders her hands shaking.

"I loved you till the end of time." I slowly remove my hand from her cheek stroking it before I let it fall beside me.

"No don't say things like that." She whispers trying to lift me, I lightly chuckle painfully.

"I love you so much baby." My words slur the pain in my stomach growing more and more painful. I watch the police handcuff her while she breaks down, I wish I could comfort her but I'm so weak and it angers me.

My eyes shut dead wanting to take me, I try to fight it but the powers much stronger.

"Please don't leave me."