Chapter 8:

Madison's POV:

It's been 5 years now since I've met Cody and slowly falling in love and not even knowing it until the end of time. Today is the same day of "April 16th 1998" the day I killed and heard Allison and Cody's tragic death they only difference is that it is now 2003 and I still can't move on from the day that happened 5 years ago.

It feels as if I'm slowly fading away, my soul is dying a slow and painful death, but my heart is long gone. My parents have been so worried about me, they tried to help but I mostly blocked them out. Throughout the rest of my high school years was a complete blur and a distance memory as while as me sobbing out and starting my own life, I decided to move far away as possible to London, here I wanted to start over.

Here in London I have met some worthy friends and at one way or another I told them about my past and they were very understanding about it, and didn't look at me any differently. Their names are Luke, Jessica, Brianna, and Cole and I'm truly happy I have them they give me a distraction away from Cody, but they can't help on this day because this is like a memorial of the one I lost and the one I killed. I told my friends that I wanted to be alone today, to leave in my sorrows. I know Cody would've wanted me to move on but I can't do it, I've tried so hard to but it never worked the way I wanted it to.

"Madison are you in here?" I hear a distance call from Cole.

"Cole, what are you doing here I told you I wanted to be left alone." He walks in my bedroom, I try to cover myself up with my pillow, I know I look like a total wreak my hair is tangled with messy curls, my face red and drained from all the tears I consumed. I have tissues everywhere because of my runny nose and my sniffs to try to stop from it rolling out.

"Well I was worried about you so I came." He sits on my bed facing me, I can feel his stares as I try to bury my head farther into the pillow.

"Well there's nothing to be worried about, I'm fine see." I lift my head up giving him a weak smile trying to hold back the tears ready to burst out of me, I hear a long sigh come out of his mouth.

"Maddy you know that's not true." I stiffen at that nickname no ones has called me that in years, the last time someone used it was Allison before she died....

"Maddy please don't do this your better than this put the gun down please."

Her voice haunts me as I hold on to Cole burying my cries in his chest, I feel him draw circles on my back saying small "shushes" to calm me.

"You don't understand, no one understands what I'm going through right now." I've cried so much I have run out of tears to shed so all that comes out is whines.

"Right now, RIGHT NOW, Madison this has been going on for 5 years now, you need to let go." I can hear the anger in his voice, but he has no right to be angry with me, he came to my house when I told him I wanted to be alone.

"Easy for you to say, and what right have you to speak to me as if I'm a child you are just as old as I am." Why can't he just leave me be, I wish for no company, I want him to leave and never come back.

"You've been crying over this shit for to long, crying over a boy you barely knew, but you listened to him to kill your best friend, who does that killing your best friend for some stupid boy." He starts shaking me and spitting words at me. "Wake up and smell the roses he never loved you, he used you."

I shake my head not wanting to believe a thing he says. "You're wrong, you know nothing." I get off the bed away from his grip. "I think its best if you just leave." I go to the door opening it for him to exit.

"So this is what you do when people try to help you, you can't push people away just because they don't tell stuff you don't wish to believe." He grips the doorknob and shuts the door, but his still here.