Chapter 22:

Cody's POV

Warning: Save me your blessings lol ily

"Can't we do this another time?" I groan holding my head to save the headache, I don't even know what's happening right now she's confusing me. "No we can not." She says in a low tone flipping through the pages in the book roughly before shutting it with full force, I can't see the title of the baby blue book because she's covering it with her arm.

"Can I at least take a shower first?" I say looking over my dirty clothes in pure disgust, I don't want to stay like this for a very long time I'd rather be clean having this conversation. She stares at me for a minute then looks over at herself wrinking her nose in the cutest way possible, I swear she's an angel she's so fucking beautiful, so innocent. How I'd love to have her soft body against mine, such on her neck passionately to hear her moans echo in the room in pleasure.

Is it wrong that I'm thinking about this at the wrong time?

Even if it is true I don't care, it's not my fault she looks like a fucking goddess right now.

"Fine, I really need a shower two anyway." She lifts herself up with her fist on the bed carrying the book with her and putting it it far in her closet.

I walk up behind her grabbing her from behind by the waist and pulling her close, my teeth attack her neck immediately.

I can't resist her, what is she doing to me?

She gasps then moans when I start slowly unbuttoning her blue skinny jeans and pulling them down to her ankles, she takes the rest off waiting for my next move to come into play. My fingers fumble with the trim of her shirt pulling it carefully over her head and throwing the material on the ground, I turn her around so she's facing my direction to take in her flawless body. A groan escape my lips as I get on my knees trailing my fingers on her bare legs, I reach for her undergarments rubbing it against her bare flesh her moans become louder with every movement.

"C-Cody st-stop my parents might hear us." She speaks, she's right I do need to stop doing this it's driving me more into wanting to take her in. But I don't think I can stop this time marriage or not I am crazy in love with this girl and I know I'm going to marry her so why make her wait for my love?

I move the undergarments aside to the side of the inside of her leg placing my ring and middle finger inside her warm flesh pounding in and out in a soothing rhythm and rubbing the sensitive area while fingering with my thumb, she bits her bottom lip throwing her head back her legs slightly shaking. I increase my speed, she cries and her legs tremble she tries to back away from my touch but I follow her until she hits the wall. I stand up my fingers still working upon my head comes close to hers to hear her heavy breathing and her desperate pleads for me to stop even though she loves the sensation.

"Cody I have to take a shower." She moans.

"And you shall, once I'm done." I hush her by applying my lips to her neck and removing my hand from inside her to over her legs silently telling her to wipe them around me, she does just that along with wiping her arms around my neck. I lift my head up pressing my lips to hers, squeezing her bum making her gasp so I can explore her mouth. Her tongue fights mine gliding on one another, I feel on her slim curved body going to her back to unclasp her bra.

We hear a knock at the door making us release from each other, she gets back on the ground.

"Um I can't answer the door right now mom, I'm about to jump I'm the shower." She croaks her voice raspy and lips swallow from what I did to her.

"Alright honey I was just coming up to check up on you." her mom gushes on the other side of the door, I hear footsteps going down the stairs becoming quieter as she goes farther.

Madison POV

I race to my suitcase pulling out my night clothes and running inside the bathroom in my room and locking the door behind me, I hear Cody chuckle on the other side of the door.

"There's no need to lock it, I can burst it open if I wanted to get in." chills are sent throughout my body as my shaky legs go over to the shower and turning on the hot water first then cold. Stepping out of the only thing I have left which are my undergarments, walking over to the mini closet in the bathroom to receive my rag and towel. I sit the towel on the edge of the sink while taking the rag with me to the water. Droplets fall on my skin warming me up with every touch.

Just like Cody's touch a few minutes ago....

My hands capture the bottle liquid as I pour the cold liquid on my rag and placing it on my body, it smells like vanilla and coconut. I shiver under the cold touch I still feel like Cody's touching me with his fragile hands which makes me moan over the loud sounds of the water pounding on the base of the floor.

Ugh I need to focus his being a huge distraction in my use to be determined mind, I need to remember to tell him what I found on his bookshelf, no more secret.

But what made him decide to get all hands on with me all of the sudden? it makes no sense, nothing makes sense anymore.

I wash my hair and the rest of my body twice before washing all the soap and shampoo off, jumping out the shower and drying myself off and slipping on my tank top and long pajama pants I unlock the door and open it.

"Hey I'm done in the shower you can g-" I set my dirty clothes in a basket and look up at Cody who has the book that I found in his hands and he doesn't look to happy.

"What are you doing with my book?"

"Um.." This is hell.