Chapter 44:

Madison's POV:

I woke up to cold sheets right beside me, expecting body warmth from my lover and knowing it wasn't there made me panic with fear. I sprung up from my bed jumping out the covers and slipping on random clothes, I stopped my movement hoping to hear the shower running or something anything.

But no all I heard was silence, a deadly silence.

I kick the bathroom door opened to find nothing inside, it's the exact same condition as well left it, glass fucking everywhere and his blood on the walls and floor.

Then we had an enjoyable night filled with love and passion and he threw it all away.

I get back in my room and silde down against the wall, he fucking promised he wouldn't leave me.

He fucking promised.

This is just like my dream, why is this happening, did I do something wrong why would he do this to me now when I thought we would finally be together till the end.

Who was I kidding?

Fairytales don't fucking exist this is reality I need to wake up and smell the roses, I need to stop living in a daydream all the time.

But that still doesn't stop me from finding my phone and trying to call him.

The call goes straight to voicemail and I crush my fist together.

How could I been so stupid?

He even took his bags, his really gone.

I go back to the bathroom and clean up the mess he left behind as a bitter memory, I picked up a crushed piece of metal and material that could be made into a phone.

It sorta looks like Cody's phone.

Because it is his phone.

I sigh knowing what I have to do walking back to my room and grabbing a coat putting it on then stuffing the materials of what left of the phone in my coat pocket.

...

...

...

I knock on the door to the Templeton's residence fiddling nervously with my fingers as I hear footsteps move closer to the door then finally unlocking it.

"Madison?" A dark haired girl answers the door her dull grey eyes looking at me with relief.

"Uh, yeah Hi." I mutter shifting on my feet.

"Nice to finally meet you I'm Ember, Cody's long lost older sister."

So his mom was telling the truth.

Before I could say anything she grabs me by the arm forcing me in quickly.

"We're in a bit of a sticky situation, but I'm sure you can overpower his love over her." She explains, as I look at her in confused but I soon understand when I see Cody with his hands on another female but I can't tell who she is over her blond locks and closed eyes.

"This is disgusting." I hear Jason from across the room his arms cross as he leans against the wall earbuds in his ears and mouthing the words to his song. "The thing I think I love will surely bring me pain." He stops mouthing the words when he sees me his mouth going into a 'o' shape as he looks from me to the two kissing on the couch, he soon taps on his phone then takes his earbuds out of his ears and stuffing everything in his pocket before walking towards me.

"Ella came over and saw Cody and jumped on him, I swear he has nothing to do with this just don't ask me why he has his hands all over her because I don't know myself." Jason explains snapping his fingers in my face but the truth is I can't stop staring at them it shocks me what I see before me.

They suddenly stop kissing and they both look at me, Ella with a devilish look and Cody with a mixed emotion of scared and shocked. I step back a couple of times before turning around and running out the door.

"MADSION, WAIT!"

A/N: Omfg its almost over I'm both sad and relieved!

INSTAGRAM:  @RECOVERSCARS

VOTE

COMMENT

SLIENCE