Chapter 34:

Madison's POV:

Ring-Ring

I shuffle in the bedsheets groaning slightly wishing the ringing sound would go away, Cody tightens his grip on my waist cuddling me closer with his breath on my neck.

"Cody..." I whisper nudging him, he mutters quietly slightly opening his ocean blue eyes before closing them again. The ringing sound never stops, I search the room trying to locate the sound.

Sure enough it's my phone.

The ringing stops after a while making me let out a sigh of relief as I begin to close my eyes again.

Ring-Ring

"Fucking demon phone!" I hiss struggling to get out of Cody's grip, I carefully remove myself completely off the bed trying not to wake him.

I groan slamming my hands on the dresser trying to find it while I'm on my knees to tired to stand, I find it not bother looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I mumble closing my eyes listening to the breathing on the phone for a moment.

"MADISON!" Jessica's voice squeals and yells on the phone making me groan.

"Please, my ears they need to live." I force a chuckle rubbing my eyes.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU AND LUKE, BOTH OF YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED AFTER THE PARTY!" Jessica screams, I hear a little muffled voice tell her to calm down, Brianna.

"Well uh.. I'm kind of visiting my parents." With Cody  I forget to add in to save the pain for Brianna, I've seen the way she looks at him, how she touches him. My hands grip on the phone as my jaw clenches.

"Well once you come back you are definitely coming to hang out with us, we miss your crazy ass." Jessica cheers, I can hear her whisper to Brianna to get her another shot of wine.

"I'm not the crazy one in this situation." I joke, Jessica is the party animal of the group. She's not afraid of being herself or making a complete fool out of herself and I bow on the floor she walks on due to her confidence.

"Shut up, I gotta go my words are starting to slur out and I feel like jumping on a pole and call myself Jelly juice." She slurs, I can hear people in the background cheering her on to take more shots.

"I'm going to laugh when you get a badass hangover."

"I'll blame it on you for giving me karma, bye girly!"

"Bye Party in a box." I smile hanging up the phone and placing it softly on my lap, I really do miss Jessica and all my friends even though they can be a pain in the ass.

"What are you doing there on the ground baby?" Cody's morning voice makes me slightly jump in surprise, he groans sitting up and stretching his bones out, hearing the cracking of bones makes me shiver.

"Jessica called worrying where I was, Brianna was there with her." Cody frowns at my words, his messy bed head sticking up in all directions.

"Come here." He begs softly, his raspy husky voice causes me to bite my bottom lip, he smirks at me lazily. I lift myself up, my legs tremble making me grab my bedsheets and jump on the bed.

"God look at you." He whispers grabbing me by the waist pulling me near his toned chest, with his bottom half covered with the bedsheets and me fully exposed to the cold air my face heats up.

I don't remember changing  into a tanktop and shorts....

Weird.

A heavy shaky sigh escapes my lips when he begins to kiss my neck, a wave of sensation hits me like a lighting blot.

"You're so beautiful." He lightly kisses my shoulders and intertwining our hands together in harmony, he turns me around keeping our grip on each others hands strong as he pecks me softly on the lips.

And that's the moment where I feel the most loved, and he was the only reason.

"I love you." I whisper, my eyes widen when I realized what I just said, I bite the inside of my cheek trying to read his expression.

"I didn't mean to-" He shuts me up before I can continue my rambling with his soft lips, he smiles into the kiss like a idiot when I blush harder. He places his forehead on mine just watching each other breath, he still smiles admiring my fleshed face.

"I love you more." He breaths kissing me on my nose.

"Hmm..." I hum closing my eyes breathing him in, I remove my hands from his and place them on his shoulders, I open my eyes smiling sweetly before I push him backwards roughly on the mattress.

"I love how you're mine." He whispers kissing my hand making me giggle.

"Always."

Ember's POV:

"So that's it huh?" Ryan says rubbing the back of his neck as I load the last bundle of clothes in my suitcase. I'm leaving to live with my mom for a while and to hopefully find Cody, on the phone my mom didn't have much time to talk but she did say that Cody was in the neighborhood.

But he doesn't believe I exist.

She told me that his always been this way when growing up as a teenager but since I ran away while he was around 4 when I was 10 he doesn't remember much. I ran away to escape the hell of my abusive father, he always had something for me always craving to touch me and it disgusted me, but of course my mom didn't believe me at the time.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I have to do this, I've waited to long to try to reconnect with my family and what better time then now to make things right." I smile zipping up my suitcase and placing it off my bed and setting it on the ground. "But hey that doesn't mean I won't miss you, you sociopath." He smirks at me giving me a huge bear hug, I squeal when he lifts me up off the ground.

"I'll miss you more."

Just one of those easy short chapters sorry I'll just to write a longer chapter next time I got some many ideas so don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

Next Update: Whenever I can get my ideas plotted together in order to get the chapter done and just right for you people

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SILENCE......

-Mickie