Chapter 42:

Cody's POV:

"Come on pick up the goddamn phone." I whisper harshly pressing the phone harder to my ear with my shoulder and locking myself in the nearest bathroom upstairs hiding from Madsion.

"Hello?"

"Mom, I just got a call from someone and I think it was El-"

"Um, Cody I'm not your mom." The voice and soft yet firm and feminine but I don't recognize it at all.

"Who the fuck are you? Where's my mom?" I hiss sliding to the bathroom floor, I hadn't felt this vulnerable since Ella pasted away, but I swear I heard on.

"I'm Ember."

"Why are you in my mother's house!"

"Well maybe because she's my mother to." She mutters, I freeze not having the words to say anything.

So she wasn't lying when I said I had a long last sister, an older sister.

"Ember, sweetie who's on the house phone?" I hear my mom yell from a far distance.

"It's Cody his calling looking for you."

"He actually called?" She says in surpised and I roll my eyes.

"Gee thanks for giving me credit." I hear the phone shuffled around until my mom's voice rings in my ear.

"Is there something wrong hun?"

"I got a call earlier and I swore it was Ella, I think I'm going insane again and I don't wanna talk to Madsion about it." I whisper shutting my eyes and pulling on my hair, I knew sanity wouldn't last long it was just a matter of time before my life would be ruined again.

"Ella probably did call you, she was never dead just kidnapped." She says softly but I grit hanging up the phone and throwing it far away from me. I have no doubt Ryan and Luke kidnapped her and it angers me how this still bothers me, I thought I moved on I thought I worked away from this. But no I still love her, and I love Madsion.

But I can't tell which love is stronger.

"GODDAMNIT!" I roar standing up and punching my fist into the mirror, it crushes into a million pieces but that doesn't satisfiy me so I punch the wall my knuckles growing sore and bloody.

I don't know what to do I never thought something like this would ever happen, I never thought I would have to pick since one was "dead ". I was so sure I loved Madsion with all my heart but now that Ella back I feel another part of me strengthen, that part of me that always loved Ella.

I feel like a piece of trash, I don't want to hurt either of them please don't make me choose.

Is this some sort of sick joke? A game?!?! I can't do this I feel demon inside of me it's beneath the skin, I'm confused who do I give all my love to.

My first love or my saviour?

I'd rather rot in hell in have to face this shit, I could just turn myself in to the poilce but then Madison would be hurt.

Do I have enough strength to see Ella again after all these years, is she still the same my sweet and innocent sunshine.

"Cody, are you okay babe?" Madsion knocks on the door before picking the lock and opening the door. "Are you okay?" She examines the broken glass scattered on the floor then she slowly captures my knuckles in her small hands.

I'm going to hell, I'll never forgive myself for this.

The next thing I know my hand is gently wrapped around her neck and I pinned her again the bathroom wall.

"I need you." I whisper breathlessly in her ear, she shivers under my touch.

I can't believe I'm going to waste our first intercourse by using her to forget about my pain.

I don't remember moving to her bedroom just me pinning her to the bed with on hand, my lips smash against hers and we both groan pulling away.

I made sure to lock the door this time.

I lean in when she pulls me by the collar and starts unbuttoning my shirt, her breathing comes in huffs when my hand goes up her dress.

"There wet." I refer to her panties "You're wet."

Hell here I come.

"Gonna make you feel so good." I whisper kissing her all over as I tear the dress of her.

I'm sorry..

A/N: Woah 2 updates in one yeah well im trying to hurry up and finish this book so i can move on to bigger and better ones

INSTAGRAM: @RECOVERSCARS

VOTE

COMMENT

SILENCE