Chapter 14:

Madison's POV

We decided to go to sleep for a little while longer until we're both awaken up by my phone alarm that I set. I reach my eyes closed my hand searching for the phone finally turning it off. I groan rubbing my eyes rapidly trying to rub all the tiredness away. I sit up moving to get off the bed but Cody pushes me back to bed holding me tight not wanting to let me go.

"Cody let go I have to get dressed." I try to take his grip from around my waist but he won't budge. "No stay here with me for a little longer." His voice is quiet and hoarse from sleep making him sound so attractive I almost give in. "No I can't I got work and so do you." I squirm in his arms scooting to the edge of the bed before being pulled back by Cody's rock hard chest.

"I can't stand being away from you for that long." He whines kissing me all over my neck. "Please." I plead trying to stand my ground but his playing real unfair. He groans in frustration letting me go and stuffing his face in my pillow smelling my scent and hugging the pillow.

I drag myself up tearing my dresser open and grabbing my business, preppy outfit for my job I work at a business building so I have to dress older then I am so that involves a black long skirt with a red blouse and my hair in a nice bun, but at least I only have to keep this job until college starts. I sigh to myself slipping on my clothes and combing my hair up to set it up in a bun. I add a little blush to my face to make them look naturally flushed and eyeliner to show out my eyes more.

I head back over to the bed side him still being in the same position I left him. "Wake up babe." I crawl into bed next to him sucking on his neck, he wakes up and groans in approval. "Come on you have to get ready for work." He doesn't bother opening his eyes as his shakes his head from side to side. "Fine I guess you don't want some of this breakfast." I smack my ass playfully, he springs up fast taking me in with his eyes up and down sucking in his bottom lip.

"Nice way of waking me up." He smiles touching my slim body that fits perfectly in this tight clothes. "I'll gladly take this as breakfast." I laugh slapping his hand away. "That's not the kind of breakfast I meant."

...

...

...

Arriving at my work place I step out of the car smoothing out my skirt and grabbing my binder filled with paper work. Cody gives a wave before stepping on the gas and leaving me to walk inside. I need to get my car fixed it's in the shop right now since I did something to it when I was having one of my depressed days. Going into the Crystal building hearing the bell ring when I enter I walk up to the front desk to greet Diana.

"Morning Miss Peterson." Diana smiles at me before returning back to the pounds of things on her long desk. "Good morning Diana, please call me Madison, anyway I came to get the work the boss left for me today." Diana nods looking through the paperwork and files, just then the phone rings.

"Hi welcome to The testimony where we help with the paperwork and you relax, how may I help you." She keeps looking for my stuff while she's on the phone.

I take a moment to take I'm what's in front of me I've been here plenty of times for work but I never really looked at the place. The walls are painted green in the main center ever floor has a different color and a different meaning but I never cared to ask what they are. Fancy waiting room chairs to left and coffee maker and some donuts where the snack room is located to my right.

"Uh ok well his business right now but I can pass on the message." She grabs a pen and sticky notes and starts writing away. "Ok have a good day, ok, bye." She slumps in her chair letting out a long sigh then she looks up at me in surprise. "Oh I'm sorry to keep you waiting, here." She hands me two files filled with papers, I nod taking the stuff and going into the elevator pressing the button that says four on it.