Chapter 6:

Cody's POV

"Yo-your boyfriend." I stuttered.

"Yeah." Allison states before laughing when Ryan whispers something in her ear.

"How did you just get a boyfriend when you just were single yesterday?" Madison questions with wide eyes.

"That's not important." Ryan interrupts. "Anyways how are you this evening my dear Cody." I feel my teeth gritted together he rubs me the wrong way.

"Wait... you to know each other?" Allison finally snaps out of her clingy state looking in confusion.

"Of course me and Cody go way back, isn't that right Cody?" He has a evil smirk on his face.

"I fucking hate you." I hiss before lifting my fists that manage to be created I was so close but I feel small hands touch my arm. "Cody stop, what's wrong with you." Madison whispers. "Can you give us a minute." Madison says. "You to can wait in the living room."

"Hell no there not walking up in my house." I say giving Ryan a death stare.

They come in anyway no matter how much I protest about it. Madison grabs me by the arm leading to my room, she shuts the door behind us.

Madison's POV

"What's up, I know something's up." I glance at him once I close the door.

"Nothing." He says in a low tone.

"You're lying, no one does that to a friend that's been wanting to visit you, you completely treated him like trash." I lecture him.

"That's what he wants you to think, pretending to be innocent when his not." He says before knocking over his dresser.

"Just tell me what's going on I'm so lost." I want to know what's making him act like this his seems more tense and angry then usual.

"DIDN'T I SAID I'M FINE, JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE." He knocks over a picture frame and it crushes on the floor, and storming out harshly.

I sigh before bending down and picking up the glass carefully making sure I don't cut myself with the glass. Under all the glass leaves a picture it's face down I pick it up looking at it. It's a picture of a boy and a girl the boy has blond hair and bright blue eyes and perfect white teeth, having his arm around the girl. It's took me a while to figure out who it was until it hits me, this happy boy is Cody, but he seems so happy and care free in this picture his eyes are shining instead of the dark dead intimidating look he carries now. I look over to the girl she has light brown eyes and long dirty blond hair, she's kissing him on the cheek her foot up in the air, they look so happy.

I hear the door rush open, I jump slightly turning around to look at a steaming Cody right behind him Ryan, but weirdly no Allison....

"What are you doing with my picture." Cody growls looking at my hands that are holding the picture.

"I'm just simply looking at it." I say calmly.

I hold the picture up to Ryan and Cody. "Who's this girl?" I say.

"That's none of your business." He hisses at me. "That's Ella." Ryan answers the question for me. "Cody you mind as well tell her she's part of this now."

"Part of what?" I softly say before feeling light headed. "Who's Ella?"

"A girl that couldn't make it." Is all Cody says. "Welcome to this sick game."

"What do you mean by game?" My legs are trembling my hands are starting to sweat from the wave of heat that washed over me. "And what do you mean by the girl that never made it." I quiver over my words.

"There's just some girls that make it and some that couldn't they must prove there self worthy." Ryan explains. "That's all I can tell you."

"What happened to this Ella girl." These questions are just slipping out of my mouth, I have no control over them. I want to know the truth I've been craving.

"Ella had to be killed, we made the mistake of telling her everything and she couldn't keep her mouth shut." Ryan says through his teeth, Cody has tears in his eyes. "And Cody here got to attached to her and still can't let go, but your his next Ella, you're part of this game now."