Chapter 30:

Cody's POV:

A/N: Warning: Sexual tension and frustration may be included in this chapter so get comfortable in your bed because your in for a treat

.....

If you can't take it don't read it c:

There's so much heat in here I don't know how much more I can take, I've been resisting this sexy little thing for ages and I've been dying for release. Now that I finally got her right where I want her, I don't think there will be any escapes this time.

"You feel it don't you?" I whisper slowly in her delicate ear, she responds by hitching in a heavy breath. I know she can feel the hot tension in here, I know she can feel it. She wants it to, I can sense her wanting to follow my every command.

"You feel like a doll don't you." She just shuts her eyes not wanting to speak because she knows her voice will betray her, I just chuckle in amusement watching her squirm when I lick her earlobe.

"Cody...." She whispers holding on to my shoulders pushing me down to her, she kisses me first and it drives my hormones crazy. It's so hard to resist someone you want so badly in life, I pull back from her lips I'm sick of all this kissing now it's just teasing the fuck out of me.

"Tell me what you want, what you need." I rub my hands slowly up and down her thighs, it's fun watching her squirm so much to the point where she can't take it.

"Cody... please."

"I don't know what you want love, you have to be specific." I smirk bending down and kissing both her thighs, I have to take this moment very slowly no matter how fast I want to rush it I'm slowing it down for her.

"Pleasure."

"What was that didn't quite understand?"

"I WANT PLEASURE GOD DAMN IT!" She screams making the walls echo throughout the entire room.

"How do you define Pleasure, and you pretty quiet it down or your parents might hear you." I chuckle putting a finger over her mouth, she lightly nibbles on the tap on my finger before she puts the whole thing down your throat.

"Your finger is very long just like your-" I shut her up by presses my lips hard on hers, she starts moan loudly in my mouth when I run my fingers from her sensitive spot to her slit, she keeps trying to grind up against my finger but I don't allow it. I push my finger away every time she does, she whimpers at me wanting so much more then what I'm giving to her.

"Mmmmm, Cody please don't be a tease." I chuckle slowly planting a finger inside her, she moans again riding on my finger roughly.

"Couldn't wait could you?"

"No..." She says innocently.

I move my finger with such force inside her, that she comes right when I begin, I can feel her juices drenching my finger but I don't even try to slow down. I keep my fast pace going, her legs tremble because of all the pleasure going through her small body, she digs her fingers in the bed sheets till her fist turn white.

"Do you want my mouth and tongue down there?" I ask patiently slowing my pace down with my fingers, she nods her head frantically pulling my shoulders down to make me bend down. I get on my knees pulling her by her thighs to the edge of the bed, I scoot closer so that my face is buried in between her legs, she can only see my bright blue eyes staring down at her as I begin to slowly lick her inner thighs.

"No please I can't wait-" I lick her inner nub on her sensitive spot, making her whole body shake. "Yes, Yes just like that baby!" She moans digging her nails into my blond curls trying to get me to add more pressure so fulfill her pleasure.