Chapter 27:

A/N: Stop Right there before you start reading. Don't forget to vote and comment okay thanks!

Madison's POV:

WARNING!!!!

We've been eating in silence this whole time and I've been sitting here trying to keep my pretty little mouth shut like my mom taught me, but that's the last thing I wish to do. They would speak every now and then to make a smart comment about us and laugh and I can tell Cody not taking it very well, his fists clench the arm of the chairs with white flesh showing. I want to do something but I feel trapped like I was when I was little, I could never speak my mind because my mom always said Ladies only sit and act pretty. Guess I'm not a lady then, or I'm just my own version of a lady that I feel is right.

"What makes you think you can walk in here and expect a welcoming greet, you're a fucking piece of shit that needs to stay away from my daughter." My father speaks growling, I send him a cold glare growling right back at him.

"Daddy stop it!" I hiss knocking my plate on the floor. "His trying so hard to change just for me and this is how you treat him, I knew you wouldn't understand." Tears fall down my face, I let go of Cody's brother whispering to him to go seat by his mother, he follows my instructions.

"He can't change the things he did in the past Madison, you need so much better like that Luke guy you invited here so many times." My mom defends him.

"NO I DON'T LOVE HIM, I LOVE CODY!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS." He bites.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, AND YOUR WHORE OF A WIFE." She gasps at my words. "YEAH THANKS A LOT FOR DEFENDING MY CASE MOM, I THOUGHT YOU UNDERSTOOD." I snap getting up and dragging Cody with me. "Come talk to us when you come to your senses." I take him with me back upstairs, my body is turning hot in flames, my bloods rushing again. I push him inside slamming the door behind me.

"And as for you." I huff pinning him to a wall, his height hovering over me, I can tell his enjoying this. "Love me now, love me like never before, I mean it Cody!" I groan feeling on his chest, he raises an eyebrow at me before smirking.

"Oh but I do love you Madison." He whispers his cold breath sending chills on my neck.

"Then prove it you sexy bastard." I move my hands up and down his torso, my hormones and angry need pleasure more then anything right now. He switches our places so that I'm pinned again the wall making him be dominant, he starts kissing my neck hitting all the right spots, I moan from the sensation. I grind against his leg, he stiffens up making a resisting sound with his mouth.

I make him shut up by attaching my lips on his, he deepens the first right away, I moan in his mouth. I dig my fists in his hair pulling him closer as I jump wrapping my arms around his waist, I get feel himself poking out his pants. He pulls away from me leaving me craving more.

"Emotional sex is never the answer Madison, and you know it."

He whispers pressing his thumb deep in my neck.

"Cody please I just need a distraction, I need you." I whine sitting up so my forehead is touching his. "Please." I beg buckling my hips on his making us touch body to body.

He doesn't say anything, I mean he doesn't really have to because his silent and body language says a thousand words by itself. He pushes me back on the bed him hovering over me, his arms holding him up on either side of me. I love how he's so determined to be dominant, to be in control of me it's a major turn on. I love bad boys what can I say, I mean who wouldn't want one?

He presses his fingers in my hips, I squirm around under his touch making him tighten his grip. "Don't move." He instructs his voice clear and demanding, I can't help but moan even though he hasn't even started, God the things this boy does to me.

He immediately nibbled on my neck with his sexy demon teeth, I grasp tightly on his shirt squeezing it beneath my claws. I gasp when he adds more pressure leaving bite marks all along my neck, I don't even care if my parents see them at this point, they can go suck a dick for all I care..... woah haha never knew I had it in me to think stuff like that. His tongue glazes over my bruised skin, I whimper at the contact.

"Fuck, Cody." I bit my lip my breathing becoming uneven, I start playing with the hem of his shirt wanting him to take it off right away. He ignores my request instead he goes lowering tearing my pajama pants away from me, his lips start kissing and licking my inner thigh. My legs involuntary shakes due to all the pleasure running through my veins.

He works himself back up my lips kissing me dead hard, the kiss is so fucking dirty I'm caught by surprise, but I soon kiss back hard matching the intense action. His groan is the flicker to my fortune once it leaves his lips my hands rip his shirt off, shit it's hot in here.

"Say that your mine." He whispers harshly shoving me off him, my eyes scan him as I bite my lip, why can't he just let me enjoy this?

I sigh. "Cody...."

"Tell me that you're mine." He growls holding my chin tightly breathing hot breath on my lips.

"I'm yours." I whine, I want him so bad. I grab his shoulders after I take my tank top off my body. "Only yours."

"Good." He smirks, kissing me lightly on the cheek before walking away to the bathroom. I groan why does he have to use the bathroom now? A few minutes later I hear the shower water run, UGH he was teasing me again.

"CODY, YOU DICK." I hiss, I hear his laughter over the water. Don't worry I'll get you back right now. I remove my bra and panties and open the door to the bathroom.