Chapter 10:

A/N: I find this chapter funny, I don't know why. But anyway Vote Comment fan whatever all that good stuff (:

Another Warning:  Skip the bad parts if you can't take it!

Madison's POV:

I soon hear Cody's footsteps down the stairs, hmm maybe I should have a little fun I quickly lift my phone pretending to talk to Luke.

"Hey baby." I gush over the phone leaning on the wall for support.

"Mmmm, you really want to know?" I twirl the ends of my hair.

"Well if you must know..." I say loud enough making sure Cody's hanging on every word I say, I strip out of my purple dress leaving me in my undergarments I put on before picking up the phone.

"I'm not wearing anything important." I whisper in the phone, I turn around walking pass pissed Cody.

"I would love for you to slowly strip me down." I force a throaty moan, trying to hide my smirk as I glance at Cody.

"Oh really, I never tried that before but I want to." Licking my bottom lip slowly my voice in a seducing matter, adding to the effect by touching my upper self.

I feel a whoosh of cold air and I'm pushed on the couch and my phone gets slammed on the wooden floor. Cody on top of me within seconds staring at me with a cold deadly gaze, his death eyes returning.

"What the fuck do you think your doing."

"Doing what? I was just talking on the phone." looking at him with innocent eyes.

"With your bra and underwear showing and flirting, that doesn't sound like a normal conversation to me." He spits breathing hard his muscles tightening with every breath, I touch his arm with my free hand stroking it smoothly.

"Don't touch me." He says hissing at me making me jump in surprise before removing my hand.

"Let me explain something to you." He touches on my upper self.

"This is mine." He pulls on it exposing me to the cold air, pinching them causing me to whimper, well now I know the way he likes it, rough. "This is mine also." He growls moving to my bottom putting his hand beneath my underwear.

"I am the only one that's aloud to touch you." His voice husky and cold, he puts one finger closer implanting it slow inside, I choke on my breath. I shut my eyes wanting to just feel him to enter and exit me. "Because I'm the only one that can make you feel this way." his breath is on my neck. "The only one that can give you sweet, sweet pleasure." The finger soon goes to a medium rhythm going in and out of me while torturing my neck with his dirty mouth.

"God Cody." I kinda grip on the couch plugging my claws into it.

"Does this feel good?" I nod bitting my lip as he adds more speed.

"I'm the only one that will ever see your body, the only one to feel inside you, and your wet entrance." A breath of a moan come pass my temples. "What was that? you like me talking dirty to you, don't you." He adds another finger inside me, then covering my mouth to lower my sounds. "Shh you have to be a little quieter don't want the people below us to hear you." He lets go of my mouth after telling me.

"Fuck." I say to loudly when he shows no mercy, slamming his fingers in me.

"Now what makes you think you can talk to Luke on the phone that way?" He pants taking his fingers from me.

"It's my apartment, my mouth, and my phone I can do whatever I want understood?" I say lifting my bra back up and sliding off the couch walking away from him.