Chapter 11:

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapters I written.....

Vote Comment Or Fan whatever works for you -shrugs-

Shit, shit, shit I roughly pull on my hair mentally killing myself UGH what was I thinking, I'm a whole different person when I drink. This will get even worse if Cody found out which I hope I can keep it for a long amount of time from him. I hear a snoring Luke beside me I stumble over him to receive my clothes putting them on careful not to wake him then exiting.

I hold on to anything to keep my balance, digging my claws into objects. Stepping over body after body of sleep drunken people trying to find the exit and leave. My nose breaths in the heavy smell of beer on theirs breaths and puke on the floor, a hand grabs my shoulder I'm to scared to turn around so I try to speed up my walking.

"Madison where were you, I've been looking everywhere for you." A voice comes from behind me sending chills down my spine, I've been spun around looking in the eye of old Cody like when the first time we met. His eyes lower to my neck looking at it in disgust.

"Why is there a hicky on your neck."

I bring my hand up feeling on my neck feeling for the hicky, I feel a slight pain shock through my body, found it. I had no idea Luke gave me a love mark I can't even remember half of the stuff that happened let alone marks.

"I-I don't re-remember ho-how I got it." I stutter lowering my head so I don't have to look at him in the eye.

"You're lying!" He shoves me on the wall pinning me there. "Look at me." Cody hisses, I shake my head refusing. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" His getting angry punching his fist right next to my head making me jump. "It's Luke isn't it?" Cody forcefully lifts my head making me make eye contact with him, guilt feels my eyes. "I'm going to fucking kill him, and as for you we're having a long talk once I'm done with him." He takes my fingers away from the mark replacing it with his rubbing it hard.

"Ouch that hurts." I whimper in pain.

"I don't give a shit if it hurts you should of never got it." He tilts his head in the crook of my neck biting harshly on the love mark, I try to release him from my neck but he just bits harder, I cry out.

"Please you're hurting me." I run my fingers through his hair softly feeling on the messy soft texture trying to calm him. "Please." He stiffens under my touch grabbing on my neck with his hand still killing my neck.

"I love you Cody." I whisper in his ear kissing on his cheek soothing him slightly, he gently bits on my neck now.

"Whatever you never loved me." He softness soon vanishes when he lifts his head, I bit my lip causing blood to drip.

"I'm sorry Cody."

"Sorry isn't good enough." His hands clench on his side I know he wants to hit me but he won't, he cares to much.

"Cody if you're losing hope in me, just hit me release on me not Luke." I'm saving Luke today I know what Cody's capable of because of his horrible temper.

"No, No I'm not hurting you I don't even deserve you." His breathing is slow as tears cover his face.

"What makes you think that." I put some of his curly hair behind his ear. "Because I'm a mistake Madison." He growls in frustration. "I hurt and killed so many people."

"If your a mistake then so am I were both mistakes, you're my mistake." I grip his hand putting my hands into his. "I did a lot of things I regret Cody, and I'm sorry that I hurt you when I was doing things to Luke."

"I'm sorry for hurting you, I just can't control myself when it comes to you, I love you to much." Cody holds my chin looking at me deeply.

"You're my little mistake." He strokes my cheek.

"Get your hands off her." Luke walks over to us with his hands in his pockets shoving Cody with his shoulder stepping in front of me.

"Back off." Cody neck cracks and so does his knuckles as he swings the first punch at Luke.

"Luke! Cody please stop." Cody ignores me swinging his fist at Luke over and over again. "Cody stop." Luke knees Cody and connects his fist to his face.

"I should tell you Madison real kinky in bed." Luke chuckles a throaty laugh.

"You fucking bastard." Cody regains his strength coming in harder at Luke.

"Cody stop you're going to kill him." Cody is about to take another swing but I wrap my small hands around his fist. "Get off." He punches at my face, I feel blood stream down my face.

"You dipshit you punched her." Luke pushes Cody off coming over to me. "Are you ok?" He checks to see where the bleeding coming from but in seconds his on the ground unconscious.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry baby." Cody soft gentle side returns, he takes off his shirt wiping it and tie it around my face to help stop the bleeding.

"Lemme take you home and fix you up." I nod Cody lifts me up bridal style as I look behind his back at Luke, I sigh to myself were all mistakes.

(It's still not over not even close go to over stay tuned c:)