Chapter 4:

Madison's POV:

His lips are so soft but they soon release from mine, I don't know what gotten into to me but I find myself bringing my lips back to his, he starts adding pressure as I feel my back hit the wall pinning me there as he goes down and kisses my neck. A moan escapes my lips, I gasp finally realizing what's happening.

"STOP." I try to shove him off but his more stronger than me. "I SAID STOP." I slap him across his face leaving a red mark, he lifts his head up his eyes a shade darker then before.

"You don't hit me understand." He hisses as his hands connect to my shoulders slamming me against the wall, I whimper in pain. His eyes soon go back to normal when he sees what's happening. "I'm sorry baby." He says rubbing my cheek, then kissing my shoulders where he hurt me.

I'm so confused of how fast his mood changed so quickly.... I don't know what your problem is he obviously has a reason for being the way he is, it's all part of the adventure... Allison words are rambling through my head as I stand in front of this mystery boy searching for something anything that can tell me his past, but I find a blink expression.

Whatever his past is he hides his emotions very well.

He stares back at me waiting for me I nod and quieting saying a faint "It's ok." I don't know why but I'm starting to feel for this boy not in a loving way but in a caring I want to help him get past his unfortunate past but he must open up to me first.

"Let's go my lady." He says giving me a half heartily smile as he holds out his hand for me to take, I hesitate before slowly taking his cold hands that soon wrap around my warm small hands.

...

...

...

I sigh looking out the window of his red mustang watching the trees and houses going go by in a fast motion as we drive in the night, with only silence and I know I have to break it soon. I look over to him he looks tensed driving with silence only to leave him to his thoughts possibly about his past. He lightly taps his fingers on the steering wheel his jaw clenched dark blue eyes looking intensely at the road ahead.

"Where are we going?" I mumble breaking the awkward yet intense silence.

"We're going to dinner." Is all he says. Going to dinner tells me nothing I want to know specifically where were going, a little panic goes through me because of a hint of distrust.

By soon enough we pull up to the restaurant.

...

...

...

After dinner we ended up going back to my house, we both walked up to my front door steps. I was in front obviously with Cody hot on my heels once I reach the door I turn around to face him.

"I had a really great time tonight." I warmly say with a bright smile. That wasn't one of my tall tales I did had a really great time then I thought I would have with him.

"Yeah as did I..." He says returning the smile back.

"Do you want to come inside?" I gesture to my house awaiting for his answer, my parents aren't home a lot they always out on a business trip, I don't mind being home alone I'm kind of use to it.

"Sure." A short response I nod in approval, I don't open the door quite yet so we just stand there awkwardly staring at one another. My gaze soon move away from his dark blue eyes to his lips, those plump soft lips I think about how good they would felt attached to mine.