Chapter 19:

Madison POV

What does that mean Write it Cody Templeton, is this some sort of diary or something? I carelessly open the book flipping over the blank pages until I find the first page with pen ink on it, I'm guessing this is Cody's penmanship I never saw it before but by the look of the title of the book it's a quite good guess. My fingers touch the ink print before reading it:

May 12, 1996

I don't know how to feel about this, I never experienced something quite like this before. My heart it races at the cause of her perfect light brown eyes, she brings excitement inside my soul. And I never thought I could love, never thought I was capable to give it away. (Cody)

I already regret reading this, if this whole thing going to be about Ella I'm going to throw up. But this might be the only way for me to figure out more information of the cause of her death and more.

Sigh Ella, no one's quite like my Ella and I tell her that everyday no one in the world can top her beauty, I can't and I won't love anyone else. I simply refuse to do it, every other girl on this earth is ugly just pure ugliness and I hate them. (Cody)

Ok Cody don't get carried away now or I will come in this book and smack some sense into you, I know this is his passed self but this is ticking me off I mean come on she's just another one of them dumb blondes anyway. (No offense to any blondes that are reading this, because you are very intelligent c:)

I really don't want to read anymore of this crap, I know later this thing will make me and make me insecure about him. But I have to know the truth and since he won't tell me everything I'm going to have to get the information myself. I forced myself to read on even though I'm aching from inside out.

She's my world, I want to marry her so badly I dream of her walking down the aisle in her beautiful white dress following behind her. Her teeth showing as she smiles at me in delight, and I can just imagine our kids running around the house someday. (Cody)

I can't do this, I stuff the book in my purse.

...

...

...

I have my purse clenched tightly on my chest and closed shut, he can't find out I stole his book then he'll get pissed right away and take it away from me. So far he hasn't suspect a thing of my weird behavior and my sudden protection over my purse.

I feel guilty for stealing his stuff but he lead me to do this, it's his fault if he'd only tell me what happened in his past. I can understand him wanting to keep to himself all the time I tend to do that a lot to, I'm the kind of person that doesn't like people knowing everything about me because mostly I don't trust that well. But he should trust me with these kind of things, I'm a part of this "Game" now so I should know everything from Ella's death all the way up to the present.

I get a sneak peek at Cody, his watching people walk by with his eyes filled with annoyance and his bottom lip between his teeth. Obviously deep in a trace to even realize that my eyes are glued to him, I can just imagine him with Ella laughing and being affectionate in public instead of being lost here with me. He seems like he would be better off with Ella, if she was still around his smile would never leave his face.

I want happiness for him more then anything, I do bring some to him but I bring more frowns then anything else. He brings pain to me as well but somehow we even each other out that Ella could never do, we share this powerful bond and I think that's the reason we're still together. Because that same powerful bond pulls us back to one another, and I think that's game working between us and also pulling us apart. I wish I could figure out how to control my outburst and weird mood swings.

"Flight 206, Flight to California." The intercom echoes through the place , my ears ringing madly making me groan. I get up grabbing my purse and suitcase, looking over to Cody still deep in thought I lightly tap him on the shoulder.

"Come on, they called our flight." I nudge my head over to the exit, he nods getting up and walking by my side following me to door 206 that leads to the airplane.

...

...

...

"Two minutes until lift off." The women at the front of the plane standing says, all I can see is a black wig and a figure with rely tight clothing on for my liking. My hand drops on top of Cody's by mistake, we both stare at them in utter shock as our fingers intertwine. My face reddens turning into a deep flushed blush, I lower my head hoping my black locks are covering my now red cheeks. I remove my hand from his and put it in my lap awkwardly, I hate the silence but that's all we can produce right now trying to give each other time before wanting to really communicate again instead of our one sentences talks.

I've been so focused on worrying about me and Cody until of thinking of a way to explain to my parents how Cody is still here breathing my air, I'll just wing it I'm tried of thinking. I'm drained as of right now, all the yelling all the fighting all the screaming, I wish that it would end. But problems come when were in our happiest moments, so the only thing I can think is always expect the worse.

I hear light snores and low mutters signaling that his fallen asleep, great now I can read this book or whatever this is, I remove it from my purse and open it to the page I bookmarked. Tracing over the words trying to find where I left off:

I'm dying just from having to wait for that special moment to come around, I thinking about proposing soon, I already got a ring and everything. I got it all planned out I'm going to take her to the beach and propose at sunset. I know were way to young to marry or to think about marriage, but I can wait just as long as I know she's going to be my soon to be wife.