Chapter 25:

A/N: If you like the chapter Vote, and tell me what you think (:

Madison's POV:

This feeling cannot be tamed and hidden any longer in my diseased like heart, I've been cleaning around this house trying to distract myself from my crushing pain that's eating me alive. After I'm done cleaning the entire house until it's absolutely spotless from top to bottom I find the lost and aching feeling returning, I need to go find him, I need him still.

I race upstairs slipping on some old jogging pants and a loose t-shirt from my suitcase not caring how they're backing off my body, nothing matters anymore but finding Cody. I run back downstairs grabbing my coat on the way not knowing how it feels outside, I open the door shutting it behind me running through the streets trying to remember what street his mom lives.

Hopefully he cleared things with his mom and is now reuniting there. While I'm running like a psycho the streets and everything is completely abandoned making me feel more alone.

I look down at my feet I see them slamming down on the ground but I don't feel a thing, not even a slight numbness. But I can't stop moving my feet, I can't stop my heart from beating loudly in my chest. I try to cry out but no sounds leave my lips.

Is this real?

...

"Madison, wake up." Cody violently shakes my shoulders back and forth, my eyes come back to life, my body is damped with sweat.

It was only a dream, a dream that could kill me slowly.

"You started crying and screaming in your sleep, what were you dreaming about?" He wipes the large amount of sweat off my forehead with the back of his hand, I close my eyes feeling his cold hand on my flaming hot skin. I open my eyes back up clenching my jaw when I remember why I woken up for, I throw the covers away from my body with my feet.

"I-I" my mind is fuzzy and foggy, my legs slightly shaking on the mattress.

"Alright, alright breath, don't try to talk just yet take your time." He says still stroking my forehead, swaying the strands of hair on my forehead with one hand and rubbing up and down my side with his other hand.

"What did you mean when you asked what I want in life." I turn on my side facing him, his tired eyes and sleepy expression says that I must've woken him up out of his sleep. "I'm sorry for waking you, I'm so terribly sorry." I add, he just looks at me lightly sighing while pulling me closer.

"What are you going on about?" He says sneaking his arm around my waist while rubbing one of his eyes that want to close badly.

"You left, you left me alone to fall to drain my happiness and to walk without a soul." I clench on his t shirt sniffing in the smell of his fresh body and clothing.

"What are you talking about, your scaring me Madsion." He cups the side of my cheek, I hold in my tears I have to stop crying in front of him. I can't show him that his the one that makes me weak.

"My dream, I'm talking about my dream Cody." I'm talking to him like he can read my mind, like he see what I've seen.

"Care to share, because I am lost right now." His sleepy voice invades close to my ear when I nudge my head into his neck, I tell him everything from finding his note to running in the empty city alone. His silent the whole time nodding his head and kissing my face every now and then to comfort ME when I'm done its silent for a while, us just feeling each other's welcoming arms.

"Well when I said that I didn't mean that I was going to leave you, I meant it to be a way for me to try to find a way to improve myself for you." He says rubbing up and down my arm making goosebumps form on my skin.

"Are you sure?" I question placing my small hands on the top of his chest.

"Of course I'm sure, I could never leave you if I tried, I'm nothing without you."He whispers snuggling me up in his arms. "Go to sleep, we can talk about this tomorrow." I nudge my head farther in his neck, I get very comfortable smelling him from within.

"Goodnight Cody, don't leave." I croak watching him remove his white t shirt and bring the covers back up to cover back over us.

"I would never do that to you." He mutters griping me tighter so were skin on skin, I can feel his heart hammering in his cheat, beating for me. "This heart belongs to you, only you." He breaths reading my mind and soul.

"I love you." My heart skips a beat at those words, he hadn't said those three words in a long time.

But it sounds so damn good coming from his lips again.

Hey peoples hope you liked this chapter make sure to vote YEA? mmhmm I thought so welp I can't tell u when I'm gonna update because I don't know myself. so see you on other books probably ILY