Chapter 13:

Cody's POV:

Warning:  It's short but it's still there so

I have to let her go, hopefully if I keep this act together she'll get sick of it and leave me. I feel like a jerk every time I insult her and she cries not knowing what she did wrong, I did just enough damage to her as it is. I would die to have her in my arms again but I know and she knows deep down I'm to bad for her and she's to good for me, we're complete opposites.

Going to her room and looking through her stuff smelling the scent of her on her pillow making me smile.

"Cody I'm sick of this shit!" Madison screams downstairs I hear a crash of glass and Madison going mad. She must be destroying the house because she can't understand what's happening, confused and hurt. Her heavy footsteps beat on the stairs before slamming the door open making the door bounce on the wall. Madison appears by the entrance her tiny fists clenching and unclenching her face red her lips fierce with blood.

"I'm sick of you treating me this way!" She rushes over to me punching me with her fist. There's cuts and glass on her arm from the crash. I let her run her angry on me punch after punch she does her green iris flicker with pure anger.

"All the fucking shit that comes out of your mouth is a lie." She aims again trying to punch me I grab her wrist looking at her small delicate hands all busted up and bloody, what has she been doing downstairs?

"Babe." I kiss her knuckles softly making her stiff.

"Don't babe me you worthless bastard, stop changing your mind all the time." She hisses pulling her wrist away from me with full force. "You just told me that I mean nothing to you now your SAYING BABE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED." Her breathing inhales deeply as tears stream down her face.

I can't find any words to say to her without explaining it and telling everything. I sigh heavily trying to figure out what to do with me. I pull on my roots roughly biting my lip.

"Let me explain." I finally let out all the pain weighing to my shoulders. She looks at me deadly and her laugh is full with bitter having no room for humor. I miss seeing the perfect girl the happy girl with bright eyes and spirit with so much love and beauty to give away. I realize that I'm changing her in the worse way possible the once good girl turning into a born rebel.

Innocence when I met her was the only thing I saw in her nothing less nothing more she was just so pure and innocent. You could tell all about her just by looking at her no ones hurt her or touched her she just was there and I wanted to take her innocence hoping I could change.

"I think you explained enough Cody." She shoves me crossing her arms, cracking her neck I don't see any more innocence. I grab her by the waist and leaning in no matter how much she protests I fit my lips to hers hoping I could suck all the bad things and pain I did to her trying to bring back her innocence. Her hands come in between my chest pushing me away with the same expression on her face.

Her hand swipes across my face leaving me shocked by her sudden confidence. "Just because you kiss me doesn't mean I'm gonna forgive you." She hisses at me, she grabs my collar looking fully in the eyes her green eyes a shade darker then I'm use to. Her eyes flicker to my eyes to my lips then back at my eyes as I do the same, she bits her bottom lip.

"I fucking hate you." She says in a whispers, she lifts herself up on her tippy toes grinding her soft lips on mine, I think I'm starting to like this bad side to her it makes me want to lose control on her.

She leans me over to the bed putting all her weight on me, I fall on the bed harshly. Lowering her lips to the inside of my neck slowly nibbling on it leaving small kisses all the way up to my jaw.