Chapter 36:

Madison's POV:

After about 30 minutes of washing in the shower and having me thinking time I decided it was time to get out, I step on the towel I put on the floor and reach to wrap a towel around me to dry me.

"Are you almost done?" Cody says impatiently, I imagine him sitting on my bed and just staring at his feet rock back and forth.

"Almost just let me get dressed, beauty takes time Mister." I yell while trying to dry so of the moist off my head with the towel.

"Does it take that long to get dressed?" Cody mutters loud enough for me to hear, I click my tongue drying my body with the white towel while another one is wrapped around my head.

"Yes it does take this long if you want me to look good for you." I say as a matter of factly, once I'm completely dry I grab my navy blue sweater knowing it's starting to get windy out before putting it on I place my sports bra on then putting on the sweater.

"But you look good either way, especially when you have cute little bed hair." I can hear the smirk in his voice, I blush slightly when he chuckles softly.

"Right back at you blondie." I smirk back laughing slightly at my joke, he stays silent after that. "Victory is mine." I whisper slipping on my underwear along with my jeans. I open the door to the bathroom to see Cody looking through my suitcase with devilish eyes.

"What are you doing in my suitcase?" I ask watching him pull stuff out my suitcase with care but in a rush motion.

"I hit the jackpot." He mutters grabbing something before standing up and hovering over me with something of mine behind his back, he bites his lip scanning over me for a while.

"Cody you're making me feel uncomfortable." I whisper when he touches my cheek with his hand lightly stroking it before he reaches over pulling the towel off my head, my hair falls down my back wetting the back of my shirt making me whine from the wetness traveling down my back.

"Shush..." He places a finger on my lips stopping me from making anymore noises, after he knows I will stay silent he removes his finger. I watch him trail my fingers to the hem of my shirt carefully pulling it over my head and throwing the shirt on my floor. I push my hair behind me running my fingers through it but he stops me, I look up at him in confusion wondering what his planning.

He makes me put my hands to the side, he slams me against the bathroom door with just one hand with ease, I gasp when he crushes his lips to mine in a lustful kiss. I hear something small drop behind his back from his hand, but I don't want to open my eyes to see what it is, my focus is on his lips. Now that both of his hands are free and his lip moving with mine with a strong heated force he begins to unbutton my jeans.

"I thought we were going to the park?" I say when he pulls away so I can breathe, he makes feathery kisses along my neck and collarbone.

"We are, very soon." He answers sliding my pants down while getting on his knees, he pulls my jeans down to my ankles before looking up at me with pleading ocean blue eyes.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"Step out your pants, please." He mutters bowing his head down towards the floor, even though he might think his covering it up I can see his cheeks turning a tint of a adorable shade of red. I smile at his cuteness, but I obey him lightly stepping out of my blue jeans. "Thank you." He mutters throwing my jeans aside.

He looks behind him grabbing the clothing he got from my suitcase and standing back up on his feet and looking down at me, his face is still flushed when he looks at my half naked body before quickly looking at my face.

"I would like for you to wear this." He smirks finally holding the clothing for me to see, it's my beautiful cultural like dress I bought a couple of months ago but never found the right time to wear it. It's rubies and gold and red color enchant me to a different place, I always loved this dress.

"What makes you think I'm going to wear it just for your amusement and pleasure?" I raise an eyebrow at his devilish character.

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because if you wear this for my pleasure..." He trails off moving to whisper in my ear. "I'll return the favor for your pleasure, and make you feel so good and that's without even using my fingers." He licks my earlobe slowly making me squeal and shoving him away.

"Cody!" He cracks up in laughter when I push him on the floor, I cross my arms giving him a death glare.

"Aw come on princess don't be like that, please wear the dress and take your place on the throne as my lovely princess." He bows down on one knee, I choke up laughter at his silly behavior.

"Well if you put it that way..." I smile taking the dress from his hands and smoothing it out while looking it over.

"I guess I have no choice but to wear it." I twirl my fingers around the beautiful rubies.

Sorry for the short chapter but it will have to do! Hey at least I wrote some thing right haha, anyways I'll try to see you soon friends...

INSTAGRAM: @RECOVERSCARS

VOTE

COMMENT

SLIENCE....

NEXT UPDATE: Um I guess 7k reads idk depends on how I feel BUT ILL START WRITING NOW SO I'M PREPARED LATER