Chapter 44

Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt ain't gotta rush
I just wanna take it nice and slow
(Now baby tell me what you wanna do with me?)

Blue POV

We couldn't stand anymore time without seeing each other. Here we are on OoVoO with each other. Perry, Sippi, and I.

"So you saying your mom caught you and your baby daddy having sex?" I laughed. Perry's face turned red while Sippi laughed.

"Yes. I was beyond embarrassed." She covered her face.

"Bitch you should be." I laughed even harder.

"So what the nigga do?" Sippi asked.

"Ran." Perry blushed. This bitch is sad.

"I wish Ace would walk in on me fucking my baby daddy. I bet I keep grinding and he keep stroking." I said causing both of them to stare at me with their mouths wide open.

"Which one of them are Blue?" I heard a girl ask Sippi.

"Me." I said before he could speak. A pretty dark skinned girl leaned in the camera causing her long black hair to fall to one side.

"Hey I'm Ke-" Sippi pushed her before she could finish.

"Stop being rude!" Perry said.

"That's my ex slash best friend." Sippi rolled his eyes. That's an odd match. I don't think I would ever date my best friend. Well of course not, Lia was a girl.

"Oh she pretty Sippi. Too bad you didn't keep her." Perry said causing me to laugh. My roommate is a damn fool.

"Andre likes Bl-"

"Shut up Keshia, damn!" Sippi snapped. It was kind of funny at how he and his ex were so close. I wish my ex would be my friend.

"What?" Perry and I asked at the same time.

"Nothing." Mississippi said quickly.

"Bullshit! Andre loves you Blue!" I heard the girl yell.

Mississippi POV

My whole world stopped once Keshia yelled that. I immediately thought of how Blue would treat me now.

I couldn't help but notice the blank expression on Blue's face and the shocked expression on Perry's. I did the first thing I could think of. I hung up.

I threw the phone on my bed and fell back on it landing on my pillow. I was so angry and shocked that I couldn't even speak.

"I know what you're probably thinking, but she needed to know that." Keshia big nose as trying to make this fucked up situation sound right.

"Keshia...I could put your black ass on a rocket and let it take yo messy ass to the sun and burn like hell." I said while staring at the ceiling.

"You don't think that's kind of harsh?" She asked.

"Why you do that?" I said calmly.

"Because she needed to know. That girl is fine Andre. If you don't go with her...I will." Keshia winked at me before leaving. I always figured Keshia was a lil sideways.

I got my phone and called Blue. It rung about three times until I heard that soft voice answer.

"I'm ready to love you forever." I said. I instantly regretted even calling her. She ain't say shit. I couldn't even hear her breathing no more.

Shit

"Just say you need me as much as I need you." I begged. I'm the star basketball player at Florida State and I ain't never begged for no female. She still didn't say a word.

"Missi- I mean Andre, I just broke up with my ex." She said.

"Fuck August! He don't want you and we all know that! I'm here Blue! I'm here! All I need is for you to tell me that you have the same feelings as me." I said with so much hope.

"I don't want to discuss this over the phone. Is there a way you could come to Miami or I could come to Mississippi?" She asked.

"Okay Blue. If I come all the way to Miami just so you could turn me down, you gone have to catch a round with me." I said so seriously but she laughed.

"I'll come there then." I felt like she was smiling cheek to cheek.

"A city girl like you coming to the country? That's like bringing Beyonce to Vicksburg." I smacked my lips. She ain't ready for these rocky and dirt roads. All the country slangs and big booty women.

"You think I can't handle that? I'm from the hood I'm sure I can handle the country." She giggled.

Blue is something serious. Am I doing the right thing?

August POV

I lied on the bed with Carter, Aubrey, and Bianca. I straight got triplets. That's cool though, I love them.

I love their mom...to death. I just can't even accept the fact I got another baby on the way...WITH LESLIE! My intentions were never to hurt Blue.

And that mean as roommate she got! She need to keep her ass on a leash, because she always trying to attack me when I see her in class! She be mugging me like she hate me. SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!

"August honey." I heard my mom call.

"Stop yelling. They finally sleep." I said. I heard her come into my room and stand in my doorway.

"My precious babies." She smiled down at the girls.

"All Bianca do is eat. Aubrey can't stop crying, and Carter just be chilling." I shook my head at these future divas. Three Blues walking around! I rolled my eyes in my head at that thought.

"So what about you and Blue?" She sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm dating Leslie." I mumbled. The expression on my mom's face was priceless. That was a Kodak moment.

"Leslie?! What happen to Blue?" Ma said disappointedly.

"Leslie pregnant with my son right now." I shrugged.

"What?!" She yelled but quickly covered her mouth. Aubrey's cry baby ass woke up crying. I scooped her up and song a soft song to soothe her.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Do you not know what a condom is August?!" She snapped.

"Yea. I just-"

"You just stupid as hell! Leslie ain't got shit to offer but good pussy and stress." Ma stood up off the bed. I never heard my mom talk so filthy and raw. I guess that's what attracted my dad.

"Does Blue know?" She finally calmed down after taking a few breaths.

"Nope. I'm scared to tell her. She may get physical." Its probably funny to y'all but Blue is crazy as hell. I'm surprised she ain't been beating my ass these past few months.

"You should be scared. You just lost the best thing that ever happened to you." Ma shook her head and walked out.

"You hear that Aubrey?" I looked down at her staring at me. I gave her my finger and let her grip it.

"You gone have a brother." I whispered to her.

Damn