Chapter 4

Blue POV

I cooked for Ace and his home boys now I'm going to work. I put on this slutty looking maid outfit Mrs. Alsina picked out for me. Out of all the things she could have picked she had to put me in this. I curled my hair and put on my black heels. I walked down the stairs and heard Ace and his friends talking.

"Look at your daughter." One of his friends pointed at me.

"Why your clothes so little on your ass?" Ace frowned.

"This what Mrs. Alsina wanted me to wear." I said embarrassed at all the men staring at me.

"You look good." One of his friend came and placed his hands on my hips.

"Chill out Loco." Ace said lighting up a cigarette. The man eyed me for a second then bagged back. I quickly left out the house. I drove to the Alsina residents. I parked between a BMW and a Mercedes. Both these cars make my lil Honda Accord look weak. I stepped out and pulled my skirt down slightly so it won't show so much. I opened the door with the extra key Mrs. Alsina gave me. I saw no one when I walked in so I closed the door.

I could hear giggling coming from the den. Sounds like a girl. I peeped around the corner and saw this gorgeous girl holding her IPad and watching something with August.

She had long black hair like mines but hers was a little bit shorter than mines. She was tall and slender. She had a high yellow skin color. Her eyes were a killer brown color. Her clothes were preppy so I assume she come from the rich side of Miami.

I accidentally bumped into the vase causing it to smash on the floor. Gosh. They both turned around and looked at me. I just stood there looking dumb. August walked over with a confused look.

"You didn't tell me you had a maid. A slutty one at that." The girl said in her high pitch voice. She turned her nose up at me. I'm so embarrassed. I bent down and tried picking up the pieces of the vase but August stopped me.

"I got this. You just go and keep Leslie company." He said pointing to the girl. I walked into the den and sat on the other couch.

"So what's your name?" She asked me.

"Blue Haughton." I said with confidence. Her perfect posture and killer eyes will not kill my pride.

"Nice. Do you live around here?" She asked with disgust in her look.

"Does the hood disgust you?" I asked.

"No. I just see the way they live on all those hood movies like Boyz in the Hood, Menace ll Society, Set it Off, Juice, and I just get scared." She said turning her nose up. I can't believe this uppity bitch think she too much for this side of town.

"Well the hood is nothing like what they show on tv. You have to live in the hood to know about it sweetheart." I said sassily. She looked taken back but I don't care.

"Well I rather stay in the suburb." She said flipping her long bouncy curls.

"Good. I rather stay in the hood." I said with the most fake smile ever.

"Snappy much." She flipped her hair. August stepped in and locked eyes with me.

"What are you two arguing about?" He asked.

"I don't consider this an argument." I said about to walk out the den but August stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He whispered to me.

"Clean up." I said loudly.

"Oh could you throw this in the trash." Leslie said handing me an empty water bottle.