Chapter 26

Now that we have come to know each other

I'll never go away, love will always stay here forever

'Cause this thing we've got is very rare, yea

So don't ever go nowhere, no

Blue POV

I sat in class waiting on Ty and Lia since it is my best friend's birthday. She probably too busy getting dicked down by Ty.

"Where is Lia and Ty?" August asked. I simply shrugged. I'm still beefing with him.

"You still mad at me Blue?" He stroked my hair.

"Stop." I pushed his hand away.

The principal walked in and pulled Mrs. Davis out the door.

"Where is Tamara?" August asked.

"Hospital probably. But she better stay there cause when I see that bitch I'm gone fuck her up. And this time I'm not gone leave her to live." I said with a straight face.

"Chill Blue. That thot ain't important." He said.

"The bitch know Leslie! She tried to fight me for that bum bitch OVER YOU!" I said. He looked surprise to even know all this shit was because of him.

"On second thought, you probably do need to leave." I told him. He stared at me and licked those soft pink lips.

"So you just gone do me like that?" He said calmly. Lord this boy is fine.

"Yes." I nodded.

Mrs. Davis walked back in with shock written all across her face. She looked like she just saw a ghost.

"Class.." She trailed off and looked dead at me. This bitch is scaring me.

"Spit it out Mrs. Davis." One of the boys in my class said.

"Two of your classmates were in a real bad car accident and they rushed them to the ER. They say they may not make it." Mrs. Davis said.

"Who are they?" August asked. Then her gaze went right back on me. If this bitch tell me my best friend gone die I'm gone set this whole school on fire.

"No. Stop playing." I stood up.

"Blue calm down." These two boys tried to hold me up from falling.

"Ty and Lia. And it's said to be Lia is in the worse shape." She said.

My knees got weak and I fell right on them. My classmates rushed over to me.

"Baby you okay?" August asked.

"I got to go get Lia." I cried. But August and a few more boys had a good grip on me. My life sucks.

Noel POV

I'm wondering why everybody in the halls are so quiet and depressed as if they're mourning a lost.

"Hey, What's wrong with everybody?" I stopped some random girl in the hallway.

"Lia and Ty were in a car accident. Doctors say they may not make it." The girl said. My heart instantly dropped. Like literally, I felt a pain in my chest.

Ever had the moment when you get bad news and it's like something just drops in your chest?

"Help Blue and August stay up for their friends." The girl patted my shoulder and jogged off.

I ran through the crowd of people and out the building. I no longer see Blue and August's cars so I knew they were thinking the same thing I was.

*