Chapter 50

Blue POV

Black heels, black dress, black clutch, black flowers....all for Leslie.

I placed a black rose down by her door and headed out the apartment.

"You ready?" Perry asked once I walked out the apartment.

"I guess." We met up with Sippi, Noel, and August outside by our cars.

There was an black bow tied around our mailbox signaling the life of Leslie Page.

~One day earlier~

"So who the fuck been eating my yogurt!" Perry yelled.

"Not me." Noel quickly said. Perry looked at me.

"Don't look at me. I don't eat yogurt." I shrugged. Her eyes moved to Leslie.

"I mean I don't even eat yogurt." She shook her head.

"I'm gone put a lock on my refrigerator!" Perry snapped. I laughed lightly. To be real I killed that shit. I mean she shouldn't have left it out on the counter.

"I saw you eating it last night." Leslie told me once Perry slammed her bedroom door closed.

"No you didn't." I smirked. Noel started laughed.

"Open up. We got pizza." I heard August knocking at the door. I got off the couch and opened the door to him and Sippi.

"Ooo pizza." Leslie ran over and grabbed both boxes and went towards the kitchen.

"Hey babe." I kissed his soft pink lips. He gripped my waist and smiled down at me.

"I love you girl." The words came out his mouth so smoothly.

"Do you?" I asked.

"More than words can show." He said with a straight face.

"Awwwww." Noel cooed.

"Better come eat before Sippi and I murder this shit." Leslie yelled. I looked up and saw them both stuffing their faces.

"Perry! Come eat!" I called.

"Ok." She yelled back.

I sat back on the couch and turned the tv to Mary Jane. Leslie came and sat next to me. I couldn't help but watch how healthy she looked yet her hair was thinning and her eyes looked heavy.

"Stop staring." She said while watched the tv.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"I know it's hard seeing me in this way but at least make me feel like I'm still pretty." She rubbed her hands through her hair and some of it came out. Her eyes watered as she ran into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with her?" Perry came out her room.

"Ready to be in peace." I nodded.

"I hate that her life had to turn out like that." Noel came and sat beside me with the others.

"Yea I know she was fucked up as a human being but she still human." I shook my head. August sat quietly.

"Ahhhhh!" Leslie screamed from the bathroom.

"Leslie!" We all panicked and ran to the bathroom.

"Open the door!" Sippi yelled as him and August banged against the door.

"It's coming!" She yelled.

"Stand back yall." August ran full speed towards the door knocking it in.

Leslie was lying on the floor bleeding everywhere. She had her legs gapped open so we could see hair trying to come through.

"Fuck." Perry held her stomach and covered her mouth. She gagged as she ran to her bathroom.

"Blue wet me up a warm towel. I'm gone deliver this baby." August said. I did as he told and got one of my towels I bought from Panama last summer. I wet it up with warm water and gave it to August.

He placed it on Leslie's stomach and held her hand.

"Okay Leslie. I'm gone need you to push okay?" He asked.

"I can't!" Leslie cried out in pain.

"Push Les! Push for your son!" Noel said. Leslie had a good grip on August's hand as she pushed with all her might.

"Get it out." She cried like a baby. I got the warm towel and dabbed her face.

"Come on now. Give me another good push." August tried motivating her.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed as she pushed harder. I could see the baby's head. He had a head full of hair.

It's funny because that's how my girls were when they came out.

"Once more push Leslie. Give me one more." August held the baby's head. Leslie pushed even harder causing the small baby to squeeze out. The room filled with the soft cries of the baby.

"I don't want to look at it." Leslie cried. She turned her head from the baby. August cut the umbilical cord. He wrapped the baby in a towel and carried it out with Noel and Sippi following him.

Leslie lied on the floor crying softly.

"I'm gonna call the ambulance." I pulled out my phone.

"No!" Leslie panicked. I looked at her crazy.

"You just had a baby. You need an ambulance." I said.

"How did he look?" She asked.

"Like an angel." I said. A smile formed upon her lips.

"He's going to have a good healthy life." She smiled off in a distance as if his life flashed before her eyes.

"Yes. He's going to be proud of his mom because she's gonna beat this cancer." I said. The smile faded upon her lips.

"Can you tell them to name him Messiah Damon Page?" She asked. Her body looked so weak and malnourished.

"Of course Leslie. You can when we make it to the hospital." I pulled my phone out. I looked down in it and dialed the first three digits.

"You remember the number because I forgot it?" I asked.

No reply

I looked up and saw Leslie lying there...lifelessly. Her body seemed so relaxed with a smile upon her face.

R.I.P Leslie