Chapter 15

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you

I adore you

Blue POV

I woke up and found August sound to sleep next to me. His bare body rubbed against mines under the sheets.

"August." I whispered in his ear. He mumbled something I couldn't get out.

"Wake up. We got school." I kissed his nose.

"Noooo. I don't feel like it." He moaned.

"Well bye." I moved out his touch and got in the shower.

When I came back out he was still in the bed. I tip tied over to my closet and dropped my towel to my feet.

"That body tight." August said from behind me. I quickly put my bra and panties on.

"Get ready!" I snapped.

"I am ready." He said getting out the bed with nothing on.

"Quit playing. We already an hour late." I put on my pink crop top, white high waist shorts, and my all white 1's. I put my purple belly ring in and put my hair in a bun.

"Why you got so much body showing?" August asked once he got out the shower.

"I always dress like this. Don't stunt." I said while putting my earrings in.

"I know but you mines and I don't want nobody staring at you." He said while slipping on his clothes.

"Don't nobody want me but you." I shrugged.

"Shiiiiit. You would be surprised what I used to hear niggas say abut you when I first came here." He laughed.

I don't even want to know. But I wouldn't like to know where the hell Noel fast ass at!

"Did you see Noel walk in last night?" I turned to him.

"Nahh! I went to sleep right after you." He said. I grabbed my phone and called her. No answer.

"Noel bring your fast ass home!" I left a message on her phone.

"Really?" August laughed at me.

"Yes really. You don't know Noel like I do. She just has to get into something she can't get out." I shook my head.

"Colton is the same way. He has been rebellious since his parents abandoned him and he got adopted." He said. I shook my head at those two.

We walked out and got in my car. I put my Magna Carter CD in and swerved off.

Noel POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I looked to my left and saw a note on the nightstand.

Wassup sweetheart. I left and went to school. Your body might be sore a while but don't sweat it. I will be back home at lunch to so be there.

-Colton

What the fuck have I done? I feel like a slut! I got school and here I am lying naked in another boy's bed.

~flashback~

"Stop acting shy girl." Rodney whispered in my ear. Him and his friends all sat around me in his living room.

"I don't know. This ain't right." I shook my head. I stood up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Hoe you ain't going nowhere. I bought you all these expensive clothes and shoes. You gone have to give me something." He smirked. His friends laughed.

"The street lights are on. Blue and Ace gone be looking for me." I began to panic. I ran to the door but he grabbed my long braids and slammed me back to the couch. His friends pinned me down as he took my shorts off.

"Let me go!" I screamed and cried out. No one could hear me. Not even the neighbors.

I felt something between my legs. Something that was not supposed to happen to a little 13 year old. Something that would change my life.

~End of Flashback~

I balled up up the letter and threw it in the garbage. I collected all my clothes off the floor and put them on. I dashed out his house like my life depended on it. I started up Blue's old Honda she gave me and dashed to school.

I got out not caring how I looked or smelled.

"Hey Noel." Lia spoke to me as I walked down the halls.

"Hey. Where's Blue?" I asked. She scrunched her nose up.

"You smell like sex." She laughed.

"Thanks. You might as well tell the whole school." I rolled my eyes.

"Naw your body odor gone tell the whole school." She laughed and walked off.

Sometimes Lia plays entirely too much. I just be wanting to punch her lil ass. I rounded the corner and saw August at his locker talking to some boys.

"You in trouble shorty." He said before I could even sneak by him. All the preppy boys turned to me.

Thanks for calling me out

"I can explain." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Do so." He said.

"Your friend Colton-"

"Bitch I swear to god." I heard that familiar voice. I turned and saw Blue charging towards me but August grabbed her.

"Blue please don't hurt me. I lost track of time." I cried.

"Can you not be a hoe for at least a day!" She yelled out in front of everybody. Im so embarrassed. The hot tears hit my shirt as I cried.

"I'm sorry Blue. I promise." I cried.

"Stop being so fucking stupid and more smart! Don't you ever in your fucking life have me worried all morning about you! Close your legs sometimes!" She yelled at me.

Why is Blue doing me like that? She know the disorder I have about sex. It's like I'm addicted. She is really exposing me In front of the whole school. I thought sisters were supposed to watch each other's back. Guess not.

"Stop yelling at me like I'm 13 again. That shit in the past!" I snapped.

"Well stop acting like you 13!" She snapped back. Everyone stared at me. I ran through the crowd and out the school. I'm too embarrassed to even stick around for this.