Chapter 1

Blue POV

Lord why me? When they hired me for the job. I thought it was some rich white family, not HIM.

"You showing your damaged goods in that skirt." He laughed. I adjusted my skirt uncomfortably. I don't even want to be here no more.

"I got work to do." I said about to turn around but he grabbed my arm. I panicked and slapped his hand away.

Anybody that knows me knows I don't like any man or boy touching me.

"What?" I frowned.

"I need you to clean my room up till I can see myself in the floors." He smirked.

"But I'm-"

"But we're paying you right?" He cut me off. I'm tired of playing nice girl! He gone make me snap on his ass!

"Who you think you talking to?" I squinted my eyes.

"The maid." He laughed as he walked up the stairs. I followed him. He opened the door to his junky room.

"Do you know what a broom is?!" I snapped.

"Make yourself comfortable anywhere." He said lying on his bed with his hands behind his head.

"So you just gone watch me clean up?" I asked.

"Yea I want to see you bend over in that little skirt." He laughed.

"Okay that's it! I'm tired of you and your smart comments! If you don't want these six inch heels up yo ass I advise you to shut up!" I snapped. He looked taken back.

"I see the ratchet side coming out of you. I was starting to think you was a little bit classy. I should have known better with that little blouse and skirt on." And with that being said he walked out leaving me in silence.

Lia POV

"Come on baby. We won't bite." Mike whispered in my ear as I leaned against his car in the projects. Yes I live in the projects. Don't judge me.

"Mike, do you really think I'm going in a apartment with you and five other pervert friends of yours?" I frowned from the sun hitting me.

"Girl stop acting like that." He ran his hands on my side. I used to date Mike back in the 9th grade but he dropped out and started selling drugs for Blue's step daddy. I don't do drug dealers!

"Boy move." I pushed him off me and leaned up off the car.

"Girl you know you ain't no virgin so why you keep lying to everybody?!" He yelled out.

"Fuck you Mike! You ain't hit it so how you know?!" I snapped. I ran up the stairs to my apartment and slammed the door.

"Ma!" I called. I got no answer.

"Anybody home?!" I yelled. Still no answer. I walked to my room and opened the door. I saw my mom on her knees giving Blue step daddy head.

"Ma!" I screamed out in disgust. He quickly zipped his pants back up.

"Baby you're home early." She said getting up.

"Naw mane! Its 3:20. School get out at 3! I'm standing outside the school looking like a damn fool waiting on a ride and you over here sucking for money!" I snapped. Words can't explain how angry I am right now.

"Lil Lia. You sure is growing up fast. You getting ass too I see." Ace smirked at me.

"No. Don't look at my baby like that, Ace." My mom shook her head.

"Shut up Sheila. You owe me anyway so I might as well get my worth." He said walking towards me.

"No. No. No. Take it out on me. She don't have nothing to do with it." My mom begged as she grabbed Ace's arm. He pushed my mama on the floor. I hit him one hard time in the face.

"I like them feisty." He smirked as he picked me up by my hips and placed me on the bed as he eased between my legs. My mama got up and pushed him. I took that as my chance and ran as fast as I could out that house.

I bumped into a hard chest as I ran out the door.

"Girl slow down!" He said. I never saw this boy before. He had his dreads in a ponytail and these hazel eyes. They went well with his high yellow skin.

"Move I got to go." I pushed him out the way and ran as fast as I could. I guess all those years on the track team paid off. I guess I wasn't fast enough because this damn boy caught up with me.

"What you running from?" He asked while running beside me. I tried to pick up my pace but he did the same. I give up. I stopped running and tried catching my breath.

"Who are you?!" I snapped.

"Ty." He said holding out his hand for me to shake it. I hesitated but took it.

"I'm Lia." I said running my hands through my natural curls.

"You look nice, Lia." He smiled. I sighed. I knew this nigga just wanted to get in my pants.

"What do you want? Why are you following me?" I began walking with him beside me.

"I saw a pretty girl crying and running. I just wanted to make sure you was okay." He said.

"I'm okay. And I wasn't crying." I frowned.

"Your heart was crying." He said. I laughed lightly.

"Oh come on. You can't pull that corny shit on no Miami chick." I said.

"I see. The girls from Cali are totally different from the girls in Florida."He said.

"Oh really?" I looked up at him.

"Heck yea! It's easier to fuck a girl in Cali. But in Miami it's a different thing." He laughed.

"Trust me. It's some easy bitches down here too." I assured him. Its more hoes in Miami than a lil bit.

"Point em out cause I'm horny ass a muthafucker." He laughed causing me to laugh with him.

"You a man whore." I laughed.

"My mama told me the same thing last night. I just like a lot of girls." He admitted.

"You better stop before your dick fall off. I know this boy that used to fuck a different girl everyday. Now that nigga got Aids out the ass!" I laughed

"Who?" He laughed.

"A boy named Tommy." I smirked.

"Lord. Thats scary." He laughed showing his cute dimples like mines.

August POV

Blue been up there cleaning for a while. I should go ask her is she hungry. I hopped up off the couch and jogged up the stairs.

"Yo Blue." I called.

"What?" She snapped. She sounded like she was in the guest room. I opened the door and saw her on her hands and knees scrubbing the marbled floor. Lord I can see everything under her skirt. She wore these hot pink panties that her ass was just too big to sit in. This girl gone make me make a baby with her.

"You hungry?" I said trying to get the dirty thoughts out my head.

"Nah. I'm straight." She said leaning forward to get another spot on the floor. Her skirt wasn't doing her no justice cause this girl was too thick.

"Can you stop staring at my ass?" She said calmly. How she even know I'm staring. She ain't even look up at me.

"Girl I'm not staring at your ass." I scoffed and left out. Shiiiit. I wasn't just staring at her ass. I was imagining myself in that! Damn I need to sit down and calm my nerves.

-------

Comment vote