Chapter 10

You're the realist I ever met

Realist that I've ever seen

And your body's so picturesque

You belong in a magazine

You're the realist, what's realer?

I've been all around the world searching and I can't find nobody else realer than you ♥

August POV

Me, Ty, and Colton cruising the streets looking for something to get into. Yea Colton my right hand nigga. He been my nigga since we were born. I've grown a liking to Ty too. He cool as hell.

"Yea so I pulled a gun out on the fool. He was over stepping his boundaries." He said from the backseat. Colton was just killing himself laughing.

"Shit crazy man. If you care about her like you telling us you should let her know." I suggested.

"It ain't all easy man. Lia ain't shit like Blue. Lia is a fucking heartbreaker." He laughed.

"Blue aint nice either man! I had to work hard for that ass." I said.

"Her little sister just hurt my feelings earlier." Colton said. I tried not to laugh.

"What the fuck? That girl like 15. Why you even talking to her?!" Ty took the words right out my mouth.

"Age aint nothing but a number homie." Colton shook his head.

"And jail ain't nothing but a place." I laughed. Colton rolled his eyes.

"Where we going bru?" He asked.

"Shit where y'all trying to go cause y'all boring. I could be chilling with my girl right now." I admitted. I could be booed up rather than chilling with niggas.

"Naw homie. I text Lia earlier and she said her and the girls were going out on the town tonight." Ty laughed.

"Where the fuck they going?! Blue ain't tell me." I frowned.

"She ain't got to tell you. She a big girl." Ty smirked. I shook my head and turned the radio up. The realest by Lloyd and Webbie started playing.

I ain't gone lie like that didn't put me in my feelings. I swear this song reminds me of Blue. I need to touch her right now.

Run my hands through that long hair of hers. Grip her thighs and place her softly on my lap. Shit I need to calm down.

"I need my girl." I said pulling out my phone trying to text and drive at the same time.

"You just quit Leslie ass." Colton laughed.

"Hell yea. Her ungrateful ass. I made her walk home from my house today." I said as if it was nothing. These niggas was rolling off that. I didn't find it funny. It is what it is.

"Why nigga?" Colton said.

"She kept getting on my nerves and coming at Blue wrong. She lucky Blue didn't whoop her ass....again." I said.

"Again?!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Yea mane. Blue wore ole girl out." I laughed.

"When I met her earlier she was so sweet." Colton said.

"Don't let that act fool you. She threatened to kill my ass one day." I shrugged.

I got a text back from her saying they were at this club for teens. I whipped the car in the direction of the club. I need my baby.