Chapter 16

August POV

It's been three hours since that little scene in the hallway. The bell rang to go home and I met up with Lia and Blue in the hallway.

"Ty taking me out tonight." Lia cooed to Blue.

Females

"Don't nobody care!" I teased.

"Shut up rich boy!" She rolled her eyes like a little kid.

"Well that's cool or whatever. Just don't let him wear his dreads in a ponytail no more. That shit look gay." Blue said causing me to laugh.

"Bitch don't do my boo. He made that shit official last night. I'm his girlfriend." Lia screeched with Blue.

Well I made something official last night too. I made that pussy officially mines!

"Aye Blue I'm about to go get something out my locker. Wait on me." I said before jogging off.

My phone vibrated in my pocket while I searched through my locker. I pulled it out and saw a foreword text. It was a picture of Blue. It looked like she was about 15 or 16. She was walking and holding hands with this nigga. I'm assuming that's her dead ex boyfriend.

"What point are you trying to make?" I said to no one in particular. Then another picture came in of the same nigga but in a puddle of blood. And it had a little caption. It read: fucking with Blue with get you just like this nigga.

I looked around to see if anyone was on their phones. Nope. Not a soul.

"What you looking at baby?" Blue asked from over my shoulder. I quickly exited out the screen and pushed my phone in my pocket.

"My mama texted me. She need you in tonight." I licked my lips. She studied my face for a long time.

"You lying to me?" She squinted those beautiful eyes. She even beautiful when she trying to play mad. And she all mines and only mines.

"Why would I lie to you girl? You my world." I said while closing my locker. I grabbed her hand and we walked out like a great couple.

"I love you." She smiled up at me. That smile made me feel so guilty for lying to her. But if quickly went away when I heard a familiar voice calling Blue name.

"The fuck you want now Rodney?" She frowned as she leaned against her car. I stood to her side just in case she needed a nigga.

"Mane I been telling you to put me back on Noelle." He tugged at his crotch because his pants were sagging too low.

"Did you smoke too much of that shit?! You raped my fucking sister! The fuck I look like putting you back on?!" She crossed her arms across her chest. What she do that for? Her breasts pushed up as her arms pressed against her chest. I tried not to get hard off the sight.

Hold up. Noelle got raped?! Who the fuck wants to fuck with Noelle?! She don't mess with nobody! She just a cool ass girl.

"Come on Blue. I told you I was drunk." He rubbed his facial hair.

"And now your high so get out my face." She said while opening her door and getting in. Rodney's gaze met mines for a split second before he began talking.

"August Alsina?" He asked.

"Yea that's me." I frowned.

"So you the nigga that got all these players in the hood hating?" He smirked. I simply shrugged.

"Why they hating? Cause I got money?" I almost laughed. Niggas will hate for anything.

"Naw homie. Blue is hard to get and it's just crazy how you came out of nowhere and swooped our hood chick up. Thats like disrespectful to the hood." He said.