Chapter 30

Everybody wanna be a dope boy

Everybody wanna be a coke boy

Everybody got a chopper, everybody getting money

Everybody is real

Everybody say that shes a bad bitch

Everybody on Instagram looking like theyre rich

But theyre not

Everybody say they started from the bottom and then they hit the top

Blue POV

I stood there looking fearless. I been in worse situations......... I'm lying I ain't never been in a fucked up situation like this before ever! We stood there in silence.

"Blueberry?" I frowned.

"Yea. Ain't that's what your mom used to call you?" He smirked.

"What the fuck you know about my mama?!" I snapped.

"Enough." He gave me this devious glare.

"You don't know shit bout me nor my mama!" I yelled.

"See that's where you're wrong at Blue. See your mama had a big ass mouth. She always tried to interfere in shit. So I shut that bitch up." He shrugged. My mind went blank and my body got stiff.

Should I cry? Should I ask questions? Should I kill this nigga like my heart is telling me to?

"I always knew you were evil but never in a million years did I think you would get down like that. Mike you are the devil." I said calmly. He laughed this evil laugh. His gun still pointing at me. It could go off any minute now.

"You know what Blue? I may be the devil." He smirked.

August POV

We're all in the car in complete silence. I wish Ace would go a lil faster before we meet the coroners.

"Everybody got they chopper?" He asked. We all nodded.

"I'm hungry." Noel whined.

"How could you complain at a time like this?!" Colton looked at her sideways. She rolled her eyes and leaned back.

I was so happy when we reached the apartments. We quickly got out and was met by Mike's boys.

"Long time no see...boss." They smirked at Ace while putting emphasis on boss.

"Where the fuck my daughter at?!" He pointed the gun at them. They threw their hands up in defense.

Before I knew it I heard a scream coming from one of the apartments. Noel and I ran up the stairs leaving Colton and Ace there.

"Which one is it?!" Noel panicked.

"I don't know but I'm about to take a wild guess!" I pushed the door open and that was just my luck. I saw Mike and Blue fighting. And Mike was giving her the business.

"Get off my sister." Noel yelled. She ran up on Mike from the back and started hitting him. Mike was eating them licks but grabbed Noel and Blue both by their neck. Their feet wasn't even on the floor no more.

I can't let my girls take a L so I did what my mind told me. I pulled out my gun and aimed it straight at Mike's head.

"Aye Mike!" I called. He looked my way and dropped their limp bodies without any warning. The girls grasped for air as they breathed hard.

"Boy you too pretty for this game." He laughed.

"Nah man. You done caused too much trouble in these past weeks." I shook my head.

"And you are?" He asked with raised eye brows.

"Don't worry bout that homie." I mugged him hard. He slowly walked towards me and tightened my hand on the gun.

"Kill him!" Blue yelled.

Boom

He stared at me with wide eyes and I stared back

Boom

He looked down at the two holes piercing through his soul before helplessly falling down to the floor.

I looked up and saw Ace had smoke coming from his gun.

"I hate to do a worker like that. But don't fuck with me and mines." He spit on Mike's body.

"Should we run?!" Colton asked.

"Nah lil homie. Ima call the police and show them those bruises around Noel and Blue's neck and say it was self defense. I'm tired of being on the run." Ace said. He stepped over Mike's body and Mike grabbed his ankle. But Ace's reflexes are hella quick and he shot Mike once in the hood.

He grabbed the phone and dialed 911. I looked over at Blue and saw her wiping her mouth as she leaned over the garbage can.

"You aite?" I asked her.

"All this is making me sick." She threw up more.

------

Sorry it took forever but school comes first.