Chapter 28

Even though it seems I have everything

I don't wanna be a lonely fool

All of the women, all the expensive cars

All of the money don't amount to you

So I can make believe I have everything

But I can't pretend that I don't see

That without you girl my life is incomplete

August POV

I sat in my room listening to every depressed love song I knew. End of The Road by Boys ll men. Please Don't Go by Tank. Last Chance by Ginuwine! I'm only making myself sicker.

She probably crying in her pillow right now. Wishing I would come back to her.

"August!" My mom called. Now that we're in our old home in our old neighborhood I feel out of place. I feel like I belong in the hood. And this house is bigger than the house I was in! I feel wrong.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Why are they still up?! It's like one in the morning! Once I reached the living room where they were I saw them sitting on our white sofa. Boy do they look pissed!

"Yea?" I leaned in the door way.

"Get rid of her! Now!" My mom grouched. I wore a confused expression.

"Leslie is on the porch." My dad said. I nodded and walked out. She was sitting on our swing on the porch. She was looking down in her phone.

"Hello." She said.

"Sup." I sat next to her.

"You're back." She looked up from her phone and at me.

"Yea." I said nonchalantly.

"So does that mean-"

"Why you here?!" I cut her off. I might get a restraining order on this bitch! She always around! We ain't got shit to talk about so why she here?!

"My-"

"Matter fact leave cause my people not feeling your presence!" I stood up. She slightly frowned but it quickly went away. She stood up and nodded.

"But can I at least say-"

"Don't say nothing! Bounce!" I pointed to the open gate to my house.

"Why you dogging me?! You won't even let me say what I'm trying to say! But fuck it now! I'm gone let you find out on your own!" She stormed to her car and roared off.

Every time I'm around her I get mad! Yea I'm gone get a restraining order for her ass!

Blue POV

I sat on his couch as he made me a drink in his kitchen.

"I like your apartment!" I called to him.

"Thanks. It's where me and my boys come to chill." He said.

More like when you and your side chicks come to fuck!

I looked around and admired everything. He had a Fabio Leather Cinema Sofa. This couch looks too expensive. There were Luxury Vinyl Tiles on the floor. He has a 52' mound to the wall. There was a marbled glass table in the center. I mean being a police can get you all of this?!

He came back with the drinks. To be honest I'm not gone drink this shit because I didn't watch him make it. I simply took it and faked a sip and placed it on the table.