Chapter 33

*There is a pic of Perry*

I'll hold you down
(I'm the one gon' hold you down)
I'm on my way
(I'm the one be rolling up in that Bentley truck)

Blue POV

I'm sitting in my now new dorm room admiring how I organized everything. I graduated from high school two days and boy was I happy.

"Knock knock." A voice said. A girl pushed the door open with her back as she struggled walking in backwards with a box.

"Need help?" I asked my supposed to be new roommate.

"Nah. I got it." She said while dropped the box on her bed. She finally turned around so I could see her face.

"I'm Perry." She smiled.

"Blue." I shook the girl's hand. Her gaze fell down to my stomach.

"Looks like someone is about to be a mom." She smirked.

"Yea I really don't want or need children right now." I shook my head.

"I understand...give them up until you could get on your feet." She suggested.

"Give them up? To who?" I frowned.

"Your parents or his parents." She suggested. That actually didn't sound bad. I mean I can't raise three children and maintain a perfect gpa.

"I might actually consider that." I nodded.

"Besides, my boyfriend back in Alabama is raising our one year old daughter until I graduate and get on my feet." She shrugged. I nodded.

"Want to go catch a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Sure." She said happily.

"Any cute boys in Florida?" She asked once we sat down with our Mcdonalds.

"Hell yea. A couple of them." I laughed.

"Well I may need to stay away because I want to be faithful to my boyfriend back in Bama." She said. I slightly frowned.

If I was her I wouldn't trust a long distance relationship. Especially if I know them Alabama and Mississippi girls got that ass! Well at least that's what I heard.

"Well whenever you change your mind let me know." I laughed.

"Oh he's fine." She looked over my shoulder at someone walking in. I turned and saw August and his roommate.

"Which one?" I smirked.

"The one in the red." She said referring to August.

"That's my boyfriend slash baby's father." I giggled.

"Oh shit. Girl I'm sorry." She covered her face from embarrassment.

"Hey my sexy señoritas." August came and joined us with his friend.

"You must be Blue." He held his hand out to shake.

"And you're the star basketball player of the school." I giggled with Perry. I shook his hand.

"Everybody call me Mississippi." He said.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause I was born and raised in the Sipp. I just came here to play ball." He shrugged.

"Yea Andre think he going to the NBA." August said. I'm guessing that's his real name.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that." I shook my head.

"So who is she?" August asked while he and his roommate stared at Perry.

"This is my roommate Perry Harrison. Perry this is my boyfriend August and his roommate Mississippi." I introduced them. Perry waved shyly.

"She look like Lia a lil bit." August said.

I wasn't gone bring that up but she does look a lot like my best friend.

"Who is that?" Perry asked.

"Our home girl. She deceased now." August said.

"Poor thing." Perry said.

"Damn girl you having quadruplets ain't it!" Mississippi yelled bringing attention to our table.

"Shit you close my nig. She having triplets." August shook his head. We still not feeling this whole three babies thing.

"My nigga made sure ain't nobody gone try and talk to her didn't it?!" Mississippi laughed and did a handshake with August.

"Well my roommate is fine, so niggas might still try to talk to her." Perry smirked and gave me a high five.

"You think so?" August turned to me.

"Boy these niggas will try and talk to me while I'm holding hands with you. So I know a baby ain't stopping nothing." I smirked.

"Bet then. Let's go to the basketball game tonight....separately, and see how many niggas want you." He smirked and got up with his roomie and they left.

"Not to be in your business or anything but your boo is rude." Perry said while eating her nuggets.

"Girl that's just August." I shrugged.