Chapter 19

Blue POV

I walked in the house and saw Noel stretched out on the couch playing 2k.

"I can't stand his jar head ass!" I plopped down on the couch beside her.

"He can run out in traffic for all I care." Noel grouched.

"Niggas ain't shit! I'm about to call Lia." I got up and went to the room.

About 30 minutes later I heard a loud bang at the door.

"Damn who is it?!" Noel snapped.

"Lia." She sounded dry. I opened the door and she gave me a blank look.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"You hoes don't hit me up until y'all need me." She sat on the couch.

"That's a lie I always hit you up!" I said.

"Yen got to explain yourself Blue." Noel turned the game off and went to the back.

"Shut up Blue. Lets just go out for drinks." Lia suggested. Why waist a perfectly good outfit?

"Come on Noel." I called to her. We all walked out like some bad bitches. I checked my mail and saw a letter from Florida State.

"Open it!" Noel said.

"Open it Lia." I gave it to her. She opened it and read it. Her face dropped and so did mine.

"Better luck next time." She gave the letter to me. I read it and saw that I had been accepted.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"I got in too." Lia screeched. We all hugged each other tightly.

"Turn up time!" Noel yelled.

*

*

*

*

I woke up in an unfamiliar room on the couch. Wait, this room is familiar. This is the Alsina's living room. I tried sitting up but I had a massive head ache. My body was sore. There was a garbage can beside me with vomit in it.

Did I have a wild night or nah?

I stood up slowly and drug myself to August's room. I found him sleeping like a baby. My baby.

"Make better choices." He said with his eyes closed. I guess he wasn't sleep after all. I tried taking another step but fell.

He shook his head and got out of bed. He picked me up and lied me in his bed.

"I'm sorry about how I snapped on you last night." I said shyly.

"Yea and I find you and your girls drunk in a club hoeing it up." He shook his head.

I guess I deserved that. I do remember grinding all up on some nigga!

"Where they at?" I asked shyly. I don't know why I'm acting shy. I just feel embarrassed.

"Ty got Lia and Colton got Noel. Ty said he was gone give Lia some act right because she been getting drunk a lot lately." He smirked.

Maybe I need some act right.

"I got accepted." I tried changing the subject.

"Shit I don't know no more. You won't be acting like this at Florida State will you?" He lied down on his bed. I lied on top of him. I know he mad at me. I just want to make it up to him.

"You mad?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Yelp." He placed his hands on my ass. I kissed his his soft lips and started grinding on his growing area.

"Girl stop. My parents in the other room." He said.

"I promise not to be loud." I smirked.

He flipped me over to where he was on top. He got his clothes off and mines. He didn't even bother with a condom. He just shoved himself inside of me with no condom.

"Ahh." I moaned out. He didn't hesitate putting all his inches in me. If I didn't know any better I would say he was angry and wanted to teach me a lesson.

"In clubs...grinding...on other niggas." He grunted as he sped up. My body couldn't handle this. I came but he still was going.

"Oh my gosh." I tugged at the sheets as my young body was experiencing something it never have.

"You gone learn." He kept smashing. A arch formed in my back signaling another orgasm. This nigga is crazy.

Just when it was getting good he pulled out and walked in the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I snapped.

"You gone learn how to act like a lady or I'm gone keep cutting you short." He said. I wanted him to finish so badly but I guess that's what I get.

Noel POV

"Why are you yelling?" I held my head in pain. His mom, Nina, gave me an aspirin while her son chewed me in.

"Give the girl some space Colton." She said. She grabbed her keys and left for work.

I started laughing at how serious he was. He doesn't even know how bad I want to jump on him.

"What's funny Noel?" He sighed.

"You." I smirked. He stared at me and shook his head. Is he seriously that disappointed at me?

"Mad or nah?" I laughed.

"You making me mad so you probably need to chill out." He warned me.

"I'm talking about our little altercation last night. I feel the hostility." I tried not to laugh but I did.

"Let's go for a food run before I put my hands on you." He said through gritted teeth. I burst out laughing again.