Chapter 43

*Theres a pic of Keshia*

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting, baby?, I ain't happy, baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

Blue POV

"What you doing?" I asked him with a confused face. His mouth moved but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry Blue. I swear I thought you were someone else." He held his hands up in defense. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Dang Sippi. I thought you was feeling me for a minute. I was about to say..." I laughed. He smirked as he tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Yea cause that would be awkward." He blushed. I simply nodded. Perry walked over with that 'bitch I saw you' face.

"Y'all think y'all slick." Perry smirked.

"What?" Sippi and I said at the same time.

"Y'all heard me! I'm just gone flex like I ain't just see that." She laughed. That girl crazy.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was August.

"Hello?" I said over the loud music.

"So you got Mississippi kissing all on you?" He said.

"Why you worried?! He thought I was somebody else." I said. August smacked his lips and exhaled loudly.

"You really that dumb, Blue? I thought you were smarter than that." He said harshly.

I thought back on everything August and I had. We would die to be together. We did everything together. He still wanted me even after I went to jail. We cried with each other when Lia and Ty died. I let him take my virginity! This the same boy that made his maid his girlfriend. Now he calling me stupid and everything else. The mother of his children.

I walked outside so I could hear him clearly.

"You really calling me dumb, A?" I asked calmly. I'm not gone cry, because that's gay, but he is hurting my feelings.

"You acting like it! That nigga been wanting you and you just gone give yourself to him." He sounded disgusted.

"You don't know what you talking bout, so shut up! If I'm that stupid, you could stop keeping up with my stupid ass! Only hit me up when it's about the children! Always trying to bring me down! For what though?! You should feel honored to have a chick like me on your side!" I went off without even noticing that Sippi and Perry had followed me out, and we're now staring at me.

"Okay." He said then hung up. And just like that I was single.

~4 months later~

"Hold her head Noel!" Noel trying to hold Aubrey but her head is not positioned right!

"I'm not used to babies. I really don't want kids." She gave Aubrey to me and stood up.

"I got school in a few." She grabbed her backpack and left. I'm at home with Ace for the summer. Mississippi went back to Mississippi. Perry went back to Alabama to her baby girl. I kind of miss my squad.

"Dangerously in love with you." I caught myself singing as I placed Aubrey down and began cleaning.

Sometimes I catch myself shedding tears for no reason. I mean A actually got back with Leslie. I can't even be mad at the bitch.

I mean the bitch been determined, all this time, to get this man back. And she finally did.

Lucky her